***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

My favorite wack rapper right now is easily Thug...Kid can't rap to save his life but Damn that **** sounds good. :lol:

People need to stop complaining. It's dudes that can but these wack dudes are getting more attention because they're putting out more work... yes is easier to put out trash than it is quality but damn. The more popular better rappers ain't dropping **** at all. What am I supposed to listen to while I'm waiting for Kendrick to drop something?

the thing is that a pretty big percentage of these ****** ongs are created entirely like that, Hence why people have a problem with it. You take those same lyrics put them on a trap beat, Let him record a hook & adlibs in the background and you now have a full song.

Artist are literally going into the recording studio and what use to be jus a palette of ideas or references have now become the actual song.

My favorite wack rapper right now is easily Thug...Kid can't rap to save his life but Damn that **** sounds good. :lol:

People need to stop complaining. It's dudes that can but these wack dudes are getting more attention because they're putting out more work... yes is easier to put out trash than it is quality but damn. The more popular better rappers ain't dropping **** at all. What am I supposed to listen to while I'm waiting for Kendrick to drop something?

a multitude of other young dudes who can rap, who would probably floated across your path by now if these outlets weren't so focused on championing trash. I listen To some of thugs music, some of the songs are catchy and he has a way with melody.

However in 2016 i'm hearing people say someone like Thug is a better rapper then Wayne, When Thug is putting out music eerily similar to the music wayne put out when people started to say he was falling off. **** is mind boggling in some cases.

Even though that freestyle is trash I'll give him credit for at least having fun with it and laughing at himself. He know he trash. :lol:

Yachty is easily the worst out of the new, colored dreads, garage rappers of this new age. Uzi sucks too, but he's at least tolerable and has some songs and collabos that I mess with. 

Oh and Offset is the best rapper out of Migos.

my guy if you like Yachty's music what can i say all that's subjective... but we ain't gonna sit here and say he can rap... NAH, Nope, Chill Out, No puede, mm mmm

any rapper you put on the spot to go off the top will sound the same unless it's someone like Los where that's the only thing he's really known for (to the public, i'm sure he's getting his ghost writing money) so he's perfected the skill

you're essentially giving props to "real" rappers for memorizing a script better...your favorite hot 97/sway/shade45/cypher whatever freestyle was a memorized verse

Last edited:
a multitude of other young dudes who can rap, who would probably floated across your path by now if these outlets weren't so focused on championing trash. I listen To some of thugs music, some of the songs are catchy and he has a way with melody.

However in 2016 i'm hearing people say someone like Thug is a better rapper then Wayne, When Thug is putting out music eerily similar to the music wayne put out when people started to say he was falling off. **** is mind boggling in some cases.

because it's all relative

if steph curry came out this season putting up demar derozans numbers, then it doesn't matter that those numbers were decent from derozan, we're used to a higher standard from Curry

anything you consume in life from anyone is in the context of the past experiences you've had with that entity

you go into ruth chris' expecting a different experience than if you just want a cheeseburger from mcdonalds

in other words, Thug came in the game doing what he is doing, and we grew fond of him based off of that

Wayne went from Tha Carter II to I'm the **** like diapers i eat the ***** so good _____, etc. etc.

he's gotten back on his **** lately...i think it's mainly his voice and that autotune ****

for example, people on Twitter were saying he killed his BET cypher but that was a verse off of No Ceilings 2 which people said was mostly a wack project

the difference is that he delivered it differently...he's been doing that weird alien rockstar voice since Dedication 3...which is coincidentally when the quality started to decline from where he was 05-07 era

Last edited:
any rapper you put on the spot to go off the top will sound the same unless it's someone like Los where that's the only thing he's really known for so he's perfected the skill (to the public, i'm sure he's getting his ghost writing money)

you're essentially giving props to "real" rappers for memorizing a script better...your favorite hot 97/sway/shade45/cypher whatever freestyle was a memorized verse

this is pure ******** me and my homies can freestyle better than this bozo

i get it you like bruh but you just making **** up now

he's GARBAGE as hell

Whatever lane you put them in they trash. They don't rap good, they not good on hooks. And you right nobody is forcing us to listen to them but it's nothing wrong with pointing out the garbage that's out.

Yachty actually can rap

People just have already made up their mind to make him the scape goat of everything they don't like about hip hop now

Uzi is okay, his flow and beat selection is what makes him special

I don't mind Yachty's features on some of those Flippa records, it don't stop my dab but that's all I can take. Just not for me.

Last edited:

which is why you're on NikeTalk in between your boss looking over your shoulder instead of in a studio with your homies getting paid six figures to effortlessly freestyle better than Lil Yachty :lol:

nobody is coming up with double entendres and **** off the top bruh...

Last edited:
which is why you're on NikeTalk in between your boss looking over your shoulder instead of in a studio with your homies getting paid six figures to effortlessly freestyle better than Lil Yachty :lol:

King Los and mistah fab rare breeds

because it's all relative

if steph curry came out this season putting up demar derozans numbers, then it doesn't matter that those numbers were decent from derozan, we're used to a higher standard from Curry

anything you consume in life from anyone is in the context of the past experiences you've had with that entity

you go into ruth chris' expecting a different experience than if you just want a cheeseburger from mcdonalds

in other words, Thug came in the game doing what he is doing, and we grew fond of him based off of that

Wayne went from Tha Carter II to I'm the **** like diapers i eat the ***** so good _____, etc. etc.

he's gotten back on his **** lately...i think it's mainly his voice and that autotune ****

for example, people on Twitter were saying he killed his BET cypher but that was a verse off of No Ceilings 2 which people said was mostly a wack project

the difference is that he delivered it differently...he's been doing that weird alien rockstar voice since Dedication 3...which is coincidentally when the quality started to decline from where he was 05-07 era

Trash is Trash no matter who it derives from... so if i think someone's music went from being great to trash, i'm not gonna take the same quality of music from another artist and say it's hot. How is a artist who comes out sounding like trash from day one given more respect than an artist who's lowest level mirrors the new artist. It's completely ridiculous way of thinking

Not sure what freestyle yall talkin bout, but this was funny lol

The thing about that freestyle is that if he throws that over a trap beat, with a repetitive hook, that's gonna be lyrically on par with his regular tracks.

A lot of these new ****** put 0 effort into the music and still fans eat it up.... and i'm blaming that solely on a lot of people being told what's hot from certain people.

My favorite wack rapper right now is easily Thug...Kid can't rap to save his life but Damn that **** sounds good.
laugh.gif

I hate it has come this. We now talking about our favorite wack rapper. 
frown.gif

Whatever lane you put them in they trash. They don't rap good, they not good on hooks. And you right nobody is forcing us to listen to them but it's nothing wrong with pointing out the garbage that's out.

Yachty actually can rap

People just have already made up their mind to make him the scape goat of everything they don't like about hip hop now

Uzi is okay, his flow and beat selection is what makes him special

...... Am I missing something here? Are these the right videos?

Even though that freestyle is trash I'll give him credit for at least having fun with it and laughing at himself. He know he trash. :lol:

This my favorite thing about dude, son knows he ain't **** :lol:

Yachty is easily the worst out of the new, colored dreads, garage rappers of this new age. Uzi sucks too, but he's at least tolerable and has some songs and collabos that I mess with. 

Oh and Offset is the best rapper out of Migos.

Takeoff better lowkey but Offset sounds better on the tracks.

Once I heard him and Peewee on Pretty Penny it was a wrap. Trenches solidified it.

Back
Top Bottom