***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

You can tell Cam been waiting to get all that off his chest 

He made his disclaimer saying this the last time he's talking about jim...and then he held no punches 
laugh.gif

Meh based on Jimmy public actions I can see why Cam don't mess with dude or anyone for that matter. Cam's always a good interview though. The part where he basically got the business savy from Dame :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
*sigh* [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

This **** crazy to see legends resorting to instagram beefs.
Leave it to y'all boys to tell it, the trait of ***** a** ness started in 2010.

I love social media. Old heads will talk all day in here about how this new generation is soft and is nowhere to be found when their childhood heroes start acting like females or aren't who they portrayed themselves to be.

Let's also be honest, this is more interesting than anything a Dipset reunion could bring us any year past 07-09.

Jim Jones as part of Diplomats is a Legend.

cuz Cam'ron by himself minus all da dipset ethos aint a legend either.

SDE cam was nice but confessions cam was just above average.

:lol:

man shut up

yo.. im number 1 dipset fan, but we gonna act like Cam wasn't anything other than above average in da late 90's?

we're talkin bout Ma$e's spin off....before dipset.

im old...i remember da Proto-cam w/ Charlie Baltimore...

why they walking arms interlocked like that [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Leave it to y'all boys to tell it, the trait of ***** a** ness started in 2010.

I love social media. Old heads will talk all day in here about how this new generation is soft and is nowhere to be found when their childhood heroes start acting like females or aren't who they portrayed themselves to be.
I never claimed that. In fact, I believe alot of these ****** are trying to stay in the spotlight by doing what the kids are doing. I've said this many times, most recently w/ Beanie. The game so ****** up and the culture has been infiltrated so badly, that it ain't no real gate keepers to preserve the integrity of this ****. Instead of older, more mature and grounded minds LEADING ****** in the right direction...it's the other way around. The youth are the most impressionable...but the most gifted. The older are wiser, thus making them the best at making an impression. 

There's a reason why these ****** are 35+ and their primary consumers are KIDS.  

So I make fun of your generation and pop **** because you ****** look funny to me 
laugh.gif
. I never said we were better. Ya'll just worse. It's all ****** up. 

The generation that figures it out is the one that sets the **** back in it's intended purpose.

I never claimed that. In fact, I believe alot of these ****** are trying to stay in the spotlight by doing what the kids are doing. I've said this many times, most recently w/ Beanie. The game so ****** up and the culture has been infiltrated so badly, that it ain't no real gate keepers to preserve the integrity of this ****. Instead of older, more mature and grounded minds LEADING ****** in the right direction...it's the other way around. The youth are the most impressionable...but the most gifted. The older are wiser, thus making them the best at making an impression. 

There's a reason why these ****** are 35+ and their primary consumers are KIDS. 

So I make fun of your generation and pop **** because you ****** look funny to me :lol: . I never said we were better. Ya'll just worse. It's all ****** up. 

The generation that figures it out is the one that sets the **** back in it's intended purpose.

Yeah don't know if it was you specifically but I remember someone out of the usual gang in that old vs. young discussion saying something to the effect of soft ness starting in 2010 :lol:

agreed on 35+ year olds making music for 13-24 year olds

that is interesting when you look at it

Back
Top Bottom