***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

:lol:

He really makes you feel like scum if you're from NY and you don't rock with him.

Like you gotta rock with him cause he's from
NYC

"Troy Ave is nothing more than the next in a line of Mainos, Papooses, Uncle Murdas, Vados, and Saigons" 
roll.gif

i mess with troy ave, he's ok

Don't see who NYC would embrace over him, but its not my place, im Not from NY

That Mid-90s Bad Boy charisma/ego in interviews makes him funnier/more entertaining to me

This is my joint

www.youtube.com/MmWC9V5mx_Q

Last edited:
he gonna end up looking like ol boy that got knocked out in arizona if he keeps that up :lol:

As much I don't like him, ain't no one touching him and that's facts, crown heights got his back and he's fully connected else where too.

Troy is doing something right, you dudes sure are talking about him and aware who he is.

:lol: This _ got a fox on his head.

But it's good to see a young dude that's not on that buddy buddy BS. He's a 90's dude dropped in this soft era of Hip Hop.

So you normally devote 30 minutes of your life listening to people who you think sound foolish?

Troy is doing something right, you dudes sure are talking about him and aware who he is.
never gave his **** a spin after that interview so no he's not doing something right

he'll be another NYC flop by 2015......the old heads carrying nyc 
nthat.gif

I dont even like Troy Ave but I hope he bumps into dude who wrote the noisey article.

Homes had an axe to grind Troy smashed his sister and didn't call or something.

How you can bash Troy and in the same breath claim those ASAP kids and French are holding NY down is beyond me Troy might be a bootleg 50 but at least he doesnt sound like hes from miami or houston

French let me down soo much

Yeah I never heard of before before buyt she wears too much make up. Reminds of this chick I dated.

Back
Top Bottom