***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/da...k-flex-on-combat-jack-show-audio/#more-144841

dame dash interview
pimp.gif
this is dope. listening right now

I saw the interview and they don't know each other. It was a good interview and I was surprised at that. I didn't see her as being a good pick, but I was wrong.

Troy is doing something right, you dudes sure are talking about him and aware who he is.

discussing him on NT doesn't put any money in his pockets im
Wonder they chose her to go on TBC and promote Orange?
I look forward to listening to this

Probably cuz she's black and has that connection the general BC audience could relate to. (I haven't watched yet) It was her on the trans lady and I don't think urban radio is ready for that.

I couldn't see ol girl that plays piper on there. Maybe that thick Dominican girl.

Last edited:
I feel the first part of this post but Azealia Banks isn't successful for reasons beyond her skin color, chick is crazy and blackballed herself from the industry. She had the Interscope machine behind her and still managed to goof every working relationship she had over pettiness.

This,

Azealia ruined her own career by acting crazy

Miami native Premadonna is the CEO of the Waist Gang Society, selling reshaping garments for waist training. She boasts clients such as the Kardashians' and her friend, Blac Chyna, is also a fan. 

Gul got some booty....I respect her hustle but lawd what happened to just working out??? :lol:

Last edited:
She be cracking me up
I like her character on that show
AND she a pretty chocolate too

Agree with this. After watching the interview and see her personality and can see that. I never saw her out of the Tasty character until now.

Probably cuz she's black and has that connection the general BC audience could relate to. (I haven't watched yet) It was her on the trans lady and I don't think urban radio is ready for that.

I couldn't see ol girl that plays piper on there. Maybe that thick Dominican girl.

I just assumed she wasn't noticeable enough, but you make a good point. I think Piper would have been ok, I doubt she would be a prude considering the show she is on, but after looking at the cast Tasty was the best choice. She did a really good job and held her own. I just wish she and Charlamagne actually knew each other from South Cackalacky, the stories would have been laughs on top of laughs.

Last edited:
I just assumed she wasn't noticeable enough, but you make a good point. I think Piper would have been ok, I doubt she would be a prude considering the show she is on, but after looking at the cast Tasty was the best choice. She did a really good job and held her own. I just wish she and Charlamagne actually knew each other from South Cackalacky, the stories would have been laughs on top of laughs.

Charalamagne would be acting thirsty as a MFer if Piper was on there. Son worships everything white.

Last edited:

Miami native Premadonna is the CEO of the Waist Gang Society, selling reshaping garments for waist training. She boasts clients such as the Kardashians' and her friend, Blac Chyna, is also a fan. 

that freestyle at the end..i love these freaks
nthat.gif

Last edited:
That Mexican chick has a cute face but damb she's shaped weird

:lol:

pretty sure she's dominican...she's cool with Reyna from MTV's Washington Heights. I guess they live in the same neighborhood

she's pretty but I agree her size is funny...i just didn't expect it looking at her from the neck up :lol:

Why did Troy call Combat a sucka? Is that who Combat was alluding to when Dame wanted Combat to call out people?

Reggie is blowing up.

It's funny how Combat is getting interviewed, but nobody will interview Dame :lol:

Even Irv and Ja got an interview, and they had nothing to talk about. Yet, Dame who is an interesting interview says he isn't blackballed, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom