***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Haven't watched any of this yet, but this is pretty much the issue nowadays. People can't detach their own preferences from insulting another group.
That’s what always happens. So many people that do interracial dating don’t actually like the partner they’re with, they just hate the ones they’re not with do to some vague trauma in 6th grade or something. A black girl got dissed by a black boy on Valentines Day in 6th grade and she carried that with her through the rest of her life and fell into the arms of white men that treat her second to their pets.

Asian women can be like this as well. A lot are told to date up and be without someone that “can take care of you” which translates to rich and wealthy. That is why in Bay Area, interracial dating is so populate among Asian woman and white men. People won’t talk about this in public but I know many will say they just want “cute mixed kids” aside from even the money aspect. A lot of these opinions just lead to an endless conversation that all people can’t agree on.

This interview was embarrassing. IDK who this chick is that works for TBC, but she looked like a 🤡. I gotta give Vivek his props, he didn't fold under pressure.

This interview was embarrassing. IDK who this chick is that works for TBC, but she looked like a 🤡. I gotta give Vivek his props, he didn't fold under pressure.

I disagree. Yeah she came off strong but she rightfully put the heat on him for not answering direct questions. Serving for your country and being a CEO is not the same thing. He's not going to go far in the race after he endorsed for voter suppression anyway :lol:. Since the supreme court decision, He's already dodging affirmative action questions knowing he and his family benefitted from it. Vivek is donezo!

Vivek is a model minority put in place to **** on black people. Almost all he does

He’s said some WILD stuff. Dude been exposed in starting to think Breakfast Club politics is a psyop. Because they do this every damn time. This is Andrew Yang 2.0

I disagree. Yeah she came off strong but she rightfully put the heat on him for not answering direct questions. Serving for your country and being a CEO is not the same thing. He's not going to go far in the race after he endorsed for voter suppression anyway :lol:. Since the supreme court decision, He's already dodging affirmative action questions knowing he and his family benefitted from it. Vivek is donezo!

Right. I’m not sure paulwest1985 paulwest1985 knows who he’s dealing with :lol:

This the dude they talking about. Even Got 🦝 *** Don Lemon sounding like Malcolm X in comparison. I forgot this is the segment that got Don Lemon fired lmao.

Right. I’m not sure paulwest1985 paulwest1985 knows who he’s dealing with :lol:

This the dude they talking about. Even Got 🦝 *** Don Lemon sounding like Malcolm X in comparison. I forgot this is the segment that got Don Lemon fired lmao.

I'm well aware of who he is. My point of contention is that I don't like how that interview was conducted. I'm not advocating for him one way or the other, but as a voter I would like to know who he is and what policies he wants to enact. And I'm sorry, but IDGAF about him serving in student council in high school. And the fact that she spent all that time harping on that was insane to me. It's one thing to not agree with Vivek, but this was a straight up ambush. At least afford the man some respect while you interview him. That ain't asking for much 🤷🏿‍♂️. I usually rock with TBC, but this wasn't it.

I'm well aware of who he is. My point of contention is that I don't like how that interview was conducted. I'm not advocating for him one way or the other, but as a voter I would like to know who he is and what policies he wants to enact. And I'm sorry, but IDGAF about him serving in student council in high school. And the fact that she spent all that time harping on that was insane to me. It's one thing to not agree with Vivek, but this was a straight up ambush. At least afford the man some respect while you interview him. That ain't asking for much 🤷🏿‍♂️. I usually rock with TBC, but this wasn't it.

I disagree. Get on his ***

Giving courtesy and extreme charity to those who are obviously operating in bad faith, is a dub.

**** that! And **** the grifter Vivek. A damn shame

The breakfast club has been getting getting cooked lately by republican politicians. Maybe politics ain't their lane

Oh, it is. It’s no coincidence. It’s almost intentional at this point:

Hilary - Hot Saucee
Kamala - 2pac
Biden - You ain’t black

They’ll then get some conservative up there to smash the softball from the dems pandering. It’s a game of theatre. I see What Charla is doing.

Almost obvious at this point. Theatre. Noise

Envy 100% knew the deal, i'm sure they have an agreement Envy always gets his first as the big name and never gets the dirty details.

All those “teach you how to invest in real estate” dudes seem like scammers.

Plus, both them fools is lightskin so I KNOW they’re super scammers :lol:
Reported
Light Skin does not equate to scammers
1697236985309.png

Yo, that old White lady is on Envy’s NECK, boi!!!! I’m waiting for her to do the news report about Envy’s wife leaving him. She’ll end it with “At least now, finally, DJ Envy’s wife will be able to c** 💦

Back
Top Bottom