***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

**** I need to name people for?
laugh.gif
The whole game is doing that harmonize/rapping ****. I'm mad I clicked on the songs. Your mans sound trash.

But you got it, copying styles is very innovative.
laugh.gif
Wait 

using melody is unoriginal now?

roll.gif

a basic foundation of song composition is "copying styles" now 

If that's the case then anyone who ever rapped is unoriginal and copying the sugarhill gang

Last edited:
**** I need to name people for? :lol: The whole game is doing that harmonize/rapping ****. I'm mad I clicked on the songs. Your mans sound trash.

But you got it, copying styles is very innovative. :lol:

Wait 

using melody is unoriginal now?

:rofl:

a basic foundation of song composition is "copying styles" now 

If that's the case then anyone who ever rapped is unoriginal and copying the sugarhill gang

So what is innovative about your man then? :lol:

He is directly copying what is popular right now. You ain't making sense. Dudes caping for blatant culture vultures now. :lol:

Flesh you love defending garbage artists for the sake of doing it :lol:

Lil man really think this clown is innovative. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
So what is innovative about your man then?
laugh.gif

He is directly copying what is popular right now. You ain't making sense. Dudes caping for blatant culture vultures now.
laugh.gif
Why are you calling him "my man" I just like some of his music lol

He took trap elements and mixed it with folk/country elements. Again, who else was doing that before him period let alone right now lol. When he came out with White Iverson you could say he was a clone but you really can't say he sounds like Uzi/PND/Nav/etc. when he's making music that could serve as an Ed Sheeran or Mumford and Sons backing track if you took away the trap drums. 

Whether he's a culture vulture or not that's a separate conversation from objectively no one else doing that type of music right now. It's that simple, I never said he WASN'T a culture vulture. I just said his almost was more innovative and did more new sounds than Cole's. 

I doubt y'all would be going this hard to discredit his MUSIC if VP didn't say what he said about how he got in front of us 
laugh.gif
. Two different convos.

Last edited:
Post was goin to get discredited off looks alone in here lol but him having his music & image crafted for him should be well known before VP said it. Hell theres an old thread in here that someone else basically said the same thing

Even if no one is doing the same thing, it aint like hes all that good to begin with...

In other news Chicago vs. NY beef is brewing thanks to Young MA and Taxstone.

FBG Duck about to come up here and kill us all
They almost got Fetty Wap clapped for the same thing. ****** be repeating them Chief Keef lyrics not knowing son is referring to real people that died. Young MA should have apologized and dude should have gave her a pass for not knowing.

Post was goin to get discredited off looks alone in here lol but him having his music & image crafted for him should be well known before VP said it. Hell theres an old thread in here that someone else basically said the same thing

Even if no one is doing the same thing, it aint like hes all that good to begin with...
Yeah I'm not saying homie is the new Prince or anything I just liked his album more than Cole's and thought it was more innovative. 
laugh.gif

Of course since they don't support him being a culture vulture they had to say he wasn't. 
laugh.gif
 Did the same thing with Uzi/Yachty/Carti/21 and a la carte media. They don't like the artists so they dismiss the whole concept lol.

It's not illegal to say "hey i think this artist sucks and is a culture vulture, but what he's doing is innovative" or "hey i think this artist sucks but the way they promote themselves and garner support is forward thinking". 
laugh.gif

Nvm I see. Another example of keef being a legend in these skreets. She need to apologize or stay far away from chicago.

Yeah I'm not saying homie is the new Prince or anything I just liked his album more than Cole's and thought it was more innovative. :lol:

Of course since they don't support him being a culture vulture they had to say he wasn't. :lol:  Did the same thing with Uzi/Yachty/Carti/21 and a la carte media. They don't like the artists so they dismiss the whole concept lol.

It's not illegal to say "hey i think this artist sucks and is a culture vulture, but what he's doing is innovative" or "hey i think this artist sucks but the way they promote themselves and garner support is forward thinking". :lol:

Cuz your concept don't make sense. He's blatantly biting but he's innovative? That **** don't add up. :lol:

Yeah I'm not saying homie is the new Prince or anything I just liked his album more than Cole's and thought it was more innovative. :lol:

Of course since they don't support him being a culture vulture they had to say he wasn't. :lol:  Did the same thing with Uzi/Yachty/Carti/21 and a la carte media. They don't like the artists so they dismiss the whole concept lol.

It's not illegal to say "hey i think this artist sucks and is a culture vulture, but what he's doing is innovative" or "hey i think this artist sucks but the way they promote themselves and garner support is forward thinking". :lol:

Cuz your concept don't make sense. He's blatantly biting but he's innovative? That **** don't add up. :lol:

On top of that he's trash. Riff Raff is better than him.

Taxstone goofy *** pouring gasoline on the fire. 

Nvm I see. Another example of keef being a legend in these skreets. She need to apologize or stay far away from chicago.

Tax fake woke *** always throwing gasoline on something. I'm not even mad at these Chicago dudes throwing shots at NYC Chief Keef made "smoking on (insert dead homies)" a national saying and 90% of these gumps don't even know what the hell they talking about. Maybe it'll force these young lost souls in NYC to find their own identity like they had 15+ years ago.

Last edited:
I pray for the day people stop hyping these untalented, garbage artists. MFs get on a beat and do mumbling/off key singing for 3 mins and ****** call it "fire". Smh

Flesh gotta be like 16.

Stay consigning some straight garbage.
I'm in college lol.
I pray for the day people stop hyping these untalented, garbage artists. MFs get on a beat and do mumbling/off key singing for 3 mins and ****** call it "fire". Smh
Why do I care how talented someone is or how easy/hard it is to do something if it sounds good to me? 
laugh.gif

Tax fake woke *** always throwing gasoline on something. I'm not even mad at these Chicago dudes throwing shots at NYC Chief Keef made "smoking on (insert dead homies)" a national saying and 90% of these gumps don't even know what the hell they talking about. Maybe it'll force these young lost souls in NYC to find their own identity like they had 15+ years ago.
That's what these ****** get for just recycling the same 50-100 trendy buzzwords.

Does the Post Malone kid have another hit?

I'm not dukes biggest fan, his hairstyles scream culture vulture and trying too hard. Get some tattoos and braids, excuse me boxer braids to look like a white Chino XL and they'll accept you.

We some old *** men knowing who chino XL is [emoji]128514[/emoji]

We are in an era where the fan in hiphop doesn't even care if the artist has talent, this is how disposable the music has become. Hip hop music has become new age elevator music to some of these cats.

And if it wasn't for dudes who really care about there craft being the biggest artist in the game i would be extremely worried about this culture surviving another 20 years.

the travesty is knowing how much game was given from a Jay, Nas, Scarface, Cube etc etc etc and to think that there's probably dozens of cats out there who can provide that same inspiration and game to this era, but instead their music is being denied to make way for ANOTHER ***** who doesn't give a **** about making good music, isn't saying much of anything, and can be replaced with anyone off of the street.

If your at a record label you have to love the state of rap nowadays. No value in the art at all it's just something to sell.

Back
Top Bottom