OFFICIAL Bulls Jordan Jersey Post (BIG update pg. 23 + 24)

Authentic pinstripe =
happy.gif

Will Finishline still be the only place selling these pinstripe jerseys?

THERE ARE NO HARDWOOD CLASSICS JORDAN JERSEYS OUT.....its fake
Insert<team name, rap lyric, stupid quote, area code, no homo joke, favorite team, who you wanna screw> right here

man..i hope nike releases the pinstipe in canada,maybe they'll have them at the nike stores.
______
HATERADE: The preferred beverage of niketalk board members.

JM, so each of these will come out in a Swingman form and Authentic form?

If not, which are coming in SWINGMAN only and which are coming in AUTHENTIC only?
Come test me, I never cower
For the love of money, son, I'm giving lead showers
Stop screaming, you know the demon said it's best to die
And even if Jehovah witness, bet he'll never testify, D'Evils... - Jay-Z
WCHU1228@aol.com

bump bump bump....
can we get a sticky on this please?
Insert<team name, rap lyric, stupid quote, area code, no homo joke, favorite team, who you wanna screw> right here

Quote:
JM, so each of these will come out in a Swingman form and Authentic form?

No clue...I ONLY have swingman information...

Authentics are profit killers to retailers...don't expect to see a lot of them around...

JM
EMAIL:​

^
I have the exact same Jordan Authentic Set. If your going to buy a Pinstripe Jordan Authentic, you better get the one with the GOLD. Thats the only way to go and I am glad that I have mines. With the remakes of Pinstripes, there is no way my GOLD pinstripe can be touched.

My girl got me that Jordan Pinstripe Authentic for a gift. :pimp:
pimp.gif
I lost my mind when I opened the box.

INJENNZ

bump
"I'm supposed to be number one on everybody list
We'll see what happens when I no longer exist"
Jay-z

Thanks for the info to all who contributed thus far, but I have an additional question. Will these all be available online, or just in stores? I'm focused on the red 45 and the pinstripe authentics, but fnl/others seem to never get in anything under a 52 >:
mad.gif

ary Battousai[/center]

^ Yes, I too am wondering about the availability of these jerseys online.

I'm hoping none of them are NT exclusives, because then I'll have slim to no chance of getting a hold of them!
"Read My Writing On The Wall..."

South-Eastsidaz
Brisbane, Australia

release date? available online?
oh hello marzipan, this is sugarface, okay now what? well step 3 is continue the prank in the direction determine by your identity, but your on your own with sugarface...

hey can someone clarify this for me please.

what jerseys will come out in swingmans and what will come out in authentics?

what will the prices be?

Where will they drop?

someone please let me know because i was never following this topic and i am very lost and don't want to make another post to irritate those who sees the same topics over and over. to those who can help me thanks.

So .

On July 25th [or around that date] a Pinstriped Blk/Red Authentic and Swingman Jersey will drop.

Correct?
The Cold War is over but the is still getting colder
- Immortal Technique

Back
Top Bottom