Official CAR AUDIO Thread FAQ added

dont know if you guys have these over there but getting one of these installed on thursday...

ts-wx77a_1_gallery.jpg

Originally Posted by bwood056

Originally Posted by select127

Originally Posted by bwood056

select.. i had couple of those 1200.1 back in the day running to two 15 L7.. sounded ok, but the amps go hot quiick.. and im from tampa.. you ever check out live wire? they have some pretty good stuffi n there.. PM me if you are fromtampa bro .. plus why do you have so many of those diff amps? and i dont think that 1200.1 plays at 1 ohm stable..(if you are trying to go get something as far as an 1 ohm sub)
yea i been there a couple times but most of their stuff u can find online for way cheaper. those are actually the kx2500, we plan on running 4 of them on 4 15" hcca in an explorer so we might pick up a few more. i got a few Orion 2500d's laying around, best amp I've used so I try to buy them up for when I'm ready to go bigg. I've been looking for a hardtop Suzuki Samurai to start my lil build but no luck yet.

yeah the HCCA are nice.. i was in between those, and cerwin vega pro stroker 15" as well.. but got a deal on the RE MT... i wouldnt mind hearing your final set up.. by chance you know the dude from USF that had the white van with 10  15's ? his ***% was louudd

if you talking about dude that had the chaos 15's I never heard his van but i heard his expedition when he had the 18's

thanks alot think ill go ahead and grab the 1500 oh and btw MMN i got a box already so nvm on that thanks for your help though

Ayo mmn u got any insight on that eBay link posted above?

I'm running an alpine m1000, but I'm thinkn

I buy the mb quartz for 160 and sell the alpine for 200

make 40 dollar profit and upgrade

or is this amp a downgrade?

yo MMN, I got a MTX thunder 1000 amp you think thats good for 2 10 in type r's dual 2? I'm going to wire them to 2 ohms at the amp since the rms for that is 1000.
also whats a good box? currently they are in a sealed box. this is going in an 09 civic si btw.

i have a 2008 jeep patriot and some old JL 12 inch subs and an amp at home and I was trying to find a website with a guide on how to install it myself or something of that nature. can anyone out there lend me a hand?

said they couldnt find it in the stock but as soon as i brought up getting my money back they found one in the back smh

yea id jump on that 2000.1 if they offering it to replace the 1500.1 for no extra charge. the 2000.1 is the one that been jumping up in price recently

Originally Posted by cnballa7

alright thanks. just any regular ported box shoud be good?
No, you need something custom.

Originally Posted by select127

yea id jump on that 2000.1 if they offering it to replace the 1500.1 for no extra charge. the 2000.1 is the one that been jumping up in price recently
He doesn't need that nor the 1500
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom