*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

RipMVP32, someone ban this fool, if u rock it with a jersey, u must be a cornball and dont kno it, look in da mirror u prolly are

those of you who ordered flints from finishline how are your orders going? mine is still processing... hopefully it doesnt get canceled... knock on wood

^no way where? and I wanna see pics of you and MJ
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

I have flint VII's size 10.5
get at me!

^ the words of a true shoehead :lol:
laugh.gif

YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs, III mochas, BB4s, 20.5.5 blues, 18.5 white, XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

Let me know: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com

This thread should die... Pretty much the same story in everyone's posts.

Either: A.) quality is horrible, B.) smells either good/horrible, C.) how ugly either one is, D.) how much more limited the Flints are compared to the Cardinals...

...or E.) all of the above.

FOR SALE/TRADE:
My Flint Grey VIIs in size 9.5 for your size 9!
FOR SALE:
LA [Freeway Map] AF1s in sizes 7, 8, and 9.5... (Looking to trade 9.5 for a 12 or 13!)
'06 Sheed AF1s in size 9, Foot Patrol Air Stabs in size 8, DMP in size 8...

Quote:
when i first got my cardinals I smelled the inside and it smell good.

New shoe smell is the best. I got my Cards today, which was surprising because the tracking number said that it wasn't going to come until Wednesday. Mine are perfect except for a minor glue spot. Oh yeah, my Cards aren't true to size. It feels 1/2 size bigger.
"I realized that if I was going to achieve anything in life I had to be agressive. I had to get out there and go for it... I know fear is an obstacle for some people, but it's an illusion to me."
- Michael Jordan

Back
Top Bottom