*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

Anyone score playoff tickets this morning? Lucked up and got through twice. Ticketmaster was a ***** but i just kept trying 1 seat until i got through.

:pimp:

Hell no man. Didn't feel like getting out the bed so I tried on my phone. Gone in 3 minutes lol. I'll keep looking though

Chillin

pimp.gif

Brings up an interesting question, who would y'all most prefer to come into BoA in round 2?

SF, PHI, or GB

I think whoever want it gon get it. We destroying all challengers.

#PanthersNation

Yea I think I'd be most comfortable with the Eagles next week (then GB, then SF), but like our chances with whomever we get.

I just hope the bye week lull that we've seemed to get ourselves into in recent years doesn't show up on game day.

If we show up in winning Panther form, it won't matter who we play! 
pimp.gif

BUT.....

It is funner watching a game rooting for a team tho........but I'm not sure who to root for tomorrow 
laugh.gif

Numbers wise, I should want GB to win, but my heart tells me something else. Maybe cuz I witness Rodgers go to work on Chicago every year 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Not thrilled about Philly losing. In all honesty, I don't want to face SF again. Green Bay's defense is terrible so i'd prefer them.

Anyone going to the Epicentre next friday night? former players are gonna be there-kicks off the weekend long festivities. Carolina Huddle is doing a bar crawl and He Hate Me is gonna be guest bartending at Whiskey River(I believe)

Anyways, heading down friday morning from Winston to do the stadium tour(heard it's done by Mike Rucker) then hit the Epicentre friday night, grabbing a hotel on saturday and hitting the game on sunday. If any of you local guys want to get up while i'm down there PM me

#KeepPounding

Yea i def don't wanna see a healthy 9ers team, but I do believe they feel the same too. I don't wanna see the Pack either just cause of Cobb going over the top of our D. I'm ready either way tho.

Depending on the weather I'm gonna head down Saturday night to tailgate.
I'm so geeked for next Sunday fellas. Damn.

KeepPounding!

They want this work again, huh??

I'm wit it...let's send em home next week...:pimp: :evil:

Playoff avi coming very soon...

Last edited:
WHEN WE HUNGRY, WE EAT!

They struggled with the packers 28th ranked defense and with 3 players on defense going down. We only allowed allowed 151 TOTAL yards to them in our matchup and they didn't even score a single td.

Looks like the line is them favored by 2.5 EL OH EL

We've been disrespected all year long. Bunch of guys that nobody wanted and look what we've done. Hope Ted and our secondary are the ones to beat them.

Cam on this stage is going to be something very, very special. Can't see him letting this team lose

Yea, Crab's likely gonna have some impact, I'm sure. I'm just hoping if VD fumbles (like he did last time we met), the refs call it as such this time around. Looking forward to it tho.

Back
Top Bottom