*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

Allen, KK, Star, CJ

TD, Luke, Shaq

Norman, Tillman/Bene, Boston, Coleman/Harper

This defense when healthy is something else. I full heartedly expect Allen to be difference later in the year when we start making a playoff push. There is way too much leadership on that defense now. If KB never got hurt we are easily a top 3 team now

Gettlemagic. Kony has been ghost aside from penalties and with CJ likely out for a month DG addressed a real need. Can only use Mario in spots. Once this defense is fully healthy it's gonna be HAVOC.

Allen looked good against Russ this past weekend and with us going to Seattle after the bye it'll allow him to contain the edge and Luke be 1 on 1 with Marshawn. I want that game, **** them

Gettlemagic. Kony has been ghost aside from penalties and with CJ likely out for a month DG addressed a real need. Can only use Mario in spots. Once this defense is fully healthy it's gonna be HAVOC.

Allen looked good against Russ this past weekend and with us going to Seattle after the bye it'll allow him to contain the edge and Luke be 1 on 1 with Marshawn. I want that game, **** them

honestly tho i think Kony has played pretty decent especially vs the run...kid cant get to the QB to save his life tho. This Allen move is bigtime...now if we can somehow get Roman Harper out of the starting lineup, we will be booming. If we can stay healthy and get a healthy CJ back. man ol man.

Here we go guys, starting up the thread for the week, some new additions, hopefully we can keep this train rolling

Norman is the favorite for DPOY at this point. The defense constantly giving up short passes for easy first downs bothers the **** out of me. Having Luke back for Seattle will hopefully change some of that.

JNo will want a lot of money this offseason, just hope we pay him because we need that lockdown guy while in his prime. This will be his only big contract because of age.

Ryan Delaire was everywhere today. Gman has a knack for finding these guys. Really impressed me with his 2 sacks

Sounds crazy but I'll be Lowkey shocked if we bring josh back...he gonna want that bread and idk if DG gonna break the bank for him when Star and KK coming up too

Sounds crazy but I'll be Lowkey shocked if we bring josh back...he gonna want that bread and idk if DG gonna break the bank for him when Star and KK coming up too
KK? I'm confused who y'all are talking about?

You make a good point. Lots of corners out here getting paid for what they DID and not what they DO. Just hope if he comes back he continues playing like this. Our secondary hasn't been good in a long time. It was why we collapsed so badly last year.

We need this win today to start to be taken seriously. Let's go.
Yessir!

SN: I see Seattle is already on that bull with us.....
mean.gif

laugh.gif

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13915023/carolina-panthers-upset-fire-alarm-pulled-hotel

Let's smack these birds

Back
Top Bottom