*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

Charlotte was unreal last night after the game. Random people hugging, horns being blown nonstop while people were driving around the city, hanging out of cars celebrating, even saw some people get out of their car to go celebrate with strangers on the streets

Charlotte was unreal last night after the game. Random people hugging, horns being blown nonstop while people were driving around the city, hanging out of cars celebrating, even saw some people get out of their car to go celebrate with strangers on the streets

:frown:

I'm re-watching this NFCCG and I'm absolutely amazed with how great the O-line play was. Especially on Philly's TD. 
eek.gif

Cam could've done a full dabbing routine, and read the Tennessee Mom's letter out loud to the crowd back there.

I need the O-line to keep this up for the Super Bowl against a fierce Denver defensive line, in particular Ware and Miller. The O-line has really come a LONG way. The unsung MVPs. 

Everything go good with your girl fam?
Yea she good, she got released yesterday man. Crazy process man, so basically she got a facial infection Thursday. When we woke Friday morning she had a damn grapefruit on her left eye like she had been a heavyweight fight. So bc of the storm we spent the whole weekend in the ER room. I'm in straight zombie mode right now.

I'm re-watching this NFCCG and I'm absolutely amazed with how great the O-line play was. Especially on Philly's TD. :wow:

Cam could've done a full dabbing routine, and read the Tennessee Mom's letter out loud to the crowd back there.

I need the O-line to keep this up for the Super Bowl against a fierce Denver defensive line, in particular Ware and Miller. The O-line has really come a LONG way. The unsung MVPs. 
I don't think Cam was touched the whole game beside the sack in the red zone in the 3rd. We gotta game plan for Von tho. Looks like he will be matched up vs Remmers. So we gotta find a way to give him help.

Last edited:
Yea she good, she got released yesterday man. Crazy process man, so basically she got a facial infection Thursday. When we woke Friday morning she had a damn grapefruit on her left eye like she had been a heavyweight fight. So bc of the storm we spent the whole weekend in the ER room. I'm in straight zombie mode right now.
Glad everything is alright man.

At work on a Friday, styling on these Cowboys and ******** fans.
pimp.gif

i dont like that we're this heavily favored.....

me either bruh...i really dont. 
I don't like it at all! 

I guess that's what a dominant 2 game stretch in the playoffs will do for you. Plus, Denver got the brakes beat off them 2 years ago in the SB, and barely won this past game.

As long as the Panthers still come out with fire and a chip on their shoulders, they should be good. They will be motivated.

Back
Top Bottom