*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

God can these *** holes finish a game without trying to give it away?Jesus Christ!!!! >: >: >:

Last edited:
God can these *** holes finish a game without trying to give it away?Jesus Christ!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I know the Panthers just won, but Bruh!!! It is infuriating!!! Why are they throwing on first down when they are up?!

mad.gif

Last edited:
Solid win today. The defense was great in the second half. 0 points allowed! 

Even though the Panthers gave up a season high 5 sacks, I liked how the offense kept their composure, and pulled away at the end of the game.

Cam was very efficient today, and he was out there pissing folks off. Hotline Bling buddy tried to run up on Cam, and Cam just wouldn't stop trolling. 
roll.gif

embarassed.gif

9-0 #KeepPounding 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
good win fellas. Oline gave up some real pressure, but hey thats Lebeau for you. 

Cam with a real mature game. 

Stew, Fat boy and the line wore them down at the end. 

i caught the game in parts, what happen with Shaq? why was AJ playing so much?

Ted and Funch balled. 

i think Funch is turning into what we expected for the season. 

great win fellas, on to those Skins.

anybody going to the game?

ill be in row 9 turnt and drunk...talking big ****. 
pimp.gif

Cam 
smokin.gif

missed the game but I'm sure there had to be **** talking for him to dab so damn hard lmaooo...buddy for the titans looked pissed in the clip 

Been off the NT grid as of late, but man we've got something special this season!

Shutting more and more people up, week by week. Love it. #KP :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

anybody going to the game?

ill be in row 9 turnt and drunk...talking big ****. 
pimp.gif
I wish! The next time they are around me, I'll definitely go.
Is this the peak of the offense or do you guys think we got another gear in us?
Cam might be holding out some stuff. I'm talking about a superhero gear. 
nerd.gif

Is this the peak of the offense or do you guys think we got another gear in us?
Missing Kelvin
frown.gif
If him and Funchess get their hands right, and become a legit 1,2,3 with Olsen, bruh......

giphy.gif

Just in case you missed this.....
sick.gif

roll.gif

mean.gif

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/article45163665.html
Dear Mr. Newton,

Congratulations on your win in Nashville today. Our team played well, but yours played better. Kudos to the Panthers organization.

That game happened to be my nine year old daughter’s first live NFL experience. She was surprised to see so many Panthers’ fans sitting in our section of the stadium; that doesn’t happen much at fourth grade football games. And she was excited we were near the end zone, so we would be close to the “action,” particularly in the second half.

Because of where we sat, we had a close up view of your conduct in the fourth quarter. The chest puffs. The pelvic thrusts. The arrogant struts and the ‘in your face’ taunting of both the Titans’ players and fans. We saw it all.

I refuse to believe you don’t realize you are a role model. You are paid millions of dollars every week to play hard and be a leader. In the off season you’re expected to make appearances, support charities, and inspire young kids to pursue your sport and all sports. With everything the NFL has gone through in recent years, I’m confident they have advised that you are, by virtue of your position and career choice, a role model.

And because you are a role model, your behavior brought out like behavior in the stands. Some of the Panthers fans in our section began taunting the hometown fans. Many Titans fans booed you, a few offering instructive, but not necessarily family friendly, suggestions as to how you might change your behavior.

My daughter sensed the change immediately – and started asking questions. Won’t he get in trouble for doing that? Is he trying to make people mad? Do you think he knows he looks like a spoiled brat?

I didn’t have great answers for her, and honestly, in an effort to minimize your negative impact and what was otherwise a really fun day, I redirected her attention to the cheerleaders and mascot.

I could tell she was still thinking about it as we boarded a shuttle back to our car. “I guess he doesn’t have kids or a Mom at home watching the game,” she added.

I don’t know about your family life Mr. Newton, but I think I’m safe in saying thousands of kids watch you every week. You have amazing talent and an incredible platform to be a role model for them. Unfortunately, what you modeled for them today was egotism, arrogance and poor sportsmanship.

Is that what your coaches and mentors modeled for you, Mr. Newton?

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/article45163665.html#storylink=cpy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

giphy.gif

Just in case you missed this.....:x  :rofl:  :smh:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/article45163665.html

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

giphy.gif
Whoever wrote this article obviously has never followed football regularly or understood the male ego in general :smh:
The writer is probably those type of people that hand out trophies to everyone just because they participated
This is why our nation is getting wussified, too many cats complaining about losing and shaming winners
Keep on dabbing on these losers Cam

Last edited:
Yeah, just disregard the scantily clad cheerleaders of sports teams. I guess she wasn't bothered by the countless Tennessee fans shouting racial slurs, both sober and drunk :smh:

Yeah, just disregard the scantily clad cheerleaders of sports teams. I guess she wasn't bothered by the countless Tennessee fans shouting racial slurs, both sober and drunk :smh:
I 100% agree with you

Anyway, haters gonna hate, and Panthers gonna keep winning :smokin

Have been gone from NT for a while but it's great to see Carolina on top when everyone is constantly doubting us week in and week out

Woah :wow:

*didnt see the date there lol. Damn I can't tell if I like these or the all blacks better. Easily best unis in the league either way :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom