OFFICIAL CAVS V SA SPURS Post VOl: 07 Finals Rematch/08 Preview

I want Cavs to win to help us Lakers get some breathing room. So for tonight... GO CAVS!

I might be late, but Damon Jones new hairdo.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Cavs are showing why they are #2 in the league on those offensive boards.

They better not let these Spurs come back and win.

laugh.gif
at jinxing it for Cavs fans.

But like Mez0ne said this game is boring to watch.

This is easily one of the worst officiated games I've seen this season.

Obviously Parker got fouled...then the ref delayed the call and awarded continuation. Lebron and Parker got hacked at the rim on consecutive plays and therewas no call.
laugh.gif

It's bad both ways.
laugh.gif

Parker had enough time after the foul to take two dribbles, make a ham sandwich, and get dome from Eva, and STILL get the And 1 on the layup.

The last 2 plays was basically a reflection of the whole game...
laugh.gif

^ I know right?
laugh.gif

And 'Bron lowered himself, but Oberto was already sliding away...word to EVERY player on that team flopping.
laugh.gif

When it comes down to it, TP couldn't hit his FT's.

Good game Cleveland. I'm not very content on how we handled the last play...but we still had a open look.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

This is easily one of the worst officiated games I've seen this season.

Obviously Parker got fouled...then the ref delayed the call and awarded continuation. Lebron and Parker got hacked at the rim on consecutive plays and there was no call.
laugh.gif

It's bad both ways.
laugh.gif

co-sign

at least the officiating was bad both ways. a lot of hacking and flopping on the court tonight.

keep throwin those stonefaces up wiz/det/boston fans, you know you dont want to see lebron in the playoffs.

talk to me in june kids

I was very impressed by AV's game, I never really payed attention to him, but his rebounding is phenomenal. I really like him, he's improved.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

the king...
of getting help from the refs the way that game ended sucked. i'm tired of refs ruining games like that. they gave that one to Lebroom. they wanted to make a storyline for him getting "revenge" from the Finals. granted, the Spurs still had a chance and didn't capitalize. but it was still horrible to see the officiating down the stretch.

I believe Tony P got 2 free throws down the stretch that would of tied the game..
And yes Varejao is really a key to the Cavs success.. Even if he may be a flopper...

GOOD WIN!!!!

I know the Cavs will be there in May/June. We just gotta bring it in the ECF & Finals.

We're one trade away from being a serious contender for the Larry O'Brien piece.

Back
Top Bottom