Official Celtics at Raptors 11/4 2:30 pm EST

As a Raptor fan, I have to give it to the Celtics. Allen was just unconscious today.
-------------------------------------------------
For Sale: 9.5 $200 DS Stussy's, 10 $100 VNDS Bandaids
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers, 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

www.thestoryapparel.com

anywhere were I can't watch the last 30 seconds of the game online? league pass crapped out at the worst moment of an OT game

:pimp:
pimp.gif
RAY!
:smh:
smh.gif
at league pass... like i was in the 1940's listening to war news on the AM frequency radio... :smh:
smh.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

anyone listening to the post game on the league pass?
these guys are so lame "the referees were really screwing up this game, but im glad celtics came up on top."
wth is this crap.

Quote:
I can understand commentators being biased but these two were just rediculous.

Celtic pride
pimp.gif

Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

BTW, with KG on the bench resting, Celtics are going to have a tough time preserving leads or keeping games close this season. Only reason why Raptors were still in this game in the 4th was because the Celtics have absolutely no front court depth.

is it just me a Sam Mitchell just a terrible at substitutions?

and Bargnani should have been guarding Garnett, Bargnani is a better on the ball defender than Bosh...
TeamCanada
THE FAMILY​
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors|::.​

Straight up, you guys can hate on Tommy all you want. But he works for the Celtics network, not NBA League Pass. Therefore, he broadcasts the game for Celts fans. The man is capable of being a non-homer though. Next time they've got a Finals game on NBA TV from the 80s, the CBS broadcasts, pay attention to Tommy's announcing. Very non-partisan. Since it was a national broadcast, he called it right down the middle.

Again, if you guys don't like the job he does, go cry to David Stern never to use the Celtics feed for League Pass games. Tommy doesn't care if he's a homer, nor does the Celtic Nation.

I wish that one commentator would get fired. Leave the b******* to fans. If he's going to whine and complain like he did in the game, he should be at home screaming at the tv rather than calling the game.

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

Quote:
is it just me a Sam Mitchell just a terrible at substitutions?

I've been saying this even in our 30 win seasons. I have no idea why Juan Dixon was getting extended minutes. Other than Ford, we didnt have ANY offense in overtime.

Quote:
Again, if you guys don't like the job he does, go cry to David Stern never to use the Celtics feed for League Pass games. Tommy doesn't care if he's a homer, nor does the Celtic Nation.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

Quote:
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

It's pretty obvious that it's a Celtics broadcast.

I mean, anyone who thinks that they get broadcasters to do games specifically for League Pass needs their head checked. :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

Rap Sizzle:
I wish that one commentator would get fired. Leave the b******* to fans. If he's going to whine and complain like he did in the game, he should be at home screaming at the tv rather than calling the game.

indifferent.gif

he's got 8 more championship rings than the Raptors franchise.............

roll.gif
roll.gif

Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003

Good game, but yeah I missed the ending as well.

T.J was killin it out there.

KG is going to run away with the MVP award in my opinion. Also, Paul Pierce changed my perception about him. I honestly thought he wasn't that nice..More out of shape and a whiner. But nah, dude can ball.

Rondo on the other hand....
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

i didnt see the celtics broadcast but i've heard that dude call games in the past. nothing wrong with being biased towards your employer's team, but leave the screaming alone.

Not trying to turn this into an MVP discussion, but Boozer will have a lot to say about KG being MVP.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs​
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

^^ I see you on that. But I think the media over hypes Deron Williams too a point where Boozer won't be getting that kind of recognition.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

NobleKane:
he aint clutch but the post was he had no heart which he doesnt...

KG has no heart?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003

There's a difference between showing some love for the Celtics as their home commentators and sounding like a common, biased, loud-mouthed fan by second-guessing calls and plays.

the MVP is coming from the west. and it's not going too boozer :rofl:
roll.gif

KG just has 2 other all-stars with him. hard to win the MVP. ray ray was mad clutch today too.

Quote:
There's a difference between showing some love for the Celtics as their home commentators and sounding like a common, biased, loud-mouthed fan by second-guessing calls and plays.
:lol:
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom