Official Celtics Vs Heat Conf Finals. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Game 6 Friday.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by rleelum25

can someone inform me of the dates of the nba finals games? im in miami the week of the 11th June -16th ..wanna see if i can make a game...

No respect for the Celtics AT ALL
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Every member of the Heat and Trick Daddy coulda caught a tech @ the Celts still would have lost last night.

Stop the bloodclot cryin'.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by NooEra

Im not even worried about the refs nor have i mentioned them once
eyes.gif

NT (especially salty Knick fans who want to see Boston fail Bc their own squad has been irrelevant since the 90s) is just so dramatic with their analysis sometimes. We owned the Heat all season. We were competitive until halfway through the third after having zero days rest . but we have zero chance and im delusional for thinking we can win the next two? LOL

Miami isnt even a good team. They have two stars and a bunch of scrubs. All we need is a bad game from one of them and a great game from Rondo (best pg in the league) and we have ourselves a W.

I agree with everything you said, except the last sentence. You need more than a bad game from Wade and/or Lebron. They're gonna need a week off and a miracle.

The fact of the matter is Boston is too old and have played too many game 7s to be out there chasing two of the fastest players in the league. The Celtics aren't going to be able to keep up.
Definitely. I wouldn't even say everybody after Lebron and Wade are scrubs either. When all of them are on their game and stick to their roles, they are honestly a deep team. The problem
is Miami rarely did that. But if the role players decide to live up to their potential, they'd be rolling over Boston and other teams. Let's not act like Boston were world beaters and have some 

stacked team though.

All we need is a bad game from one of them and a great game from Rondo (best pg in the league) and we have ourselves a W.

LOL.  You would have better luck trying to turn water into wine champ.

Stop crying about the refs especially when all they did was T your team up. They aint control the game with constant foul calling. Plus the game was tied at the half.

laugh.gif
@ that one fool who thought the Celts would take this series easily.

I've never seen Ray Allen shoot this poorly from the free throw line.  His jumper looks flat and he is getting zero lift.  KG was the only Boston player who really showed up last night.  I expect this series to get competitive and barring some unbelievable performances, Miami will take it in 6. 

boston has ZERO chance v. miami. miami will lose a game b/c they'll get bored as hell.
the only teams that can beat miami are the spurs/OKC. If bosh doesn't come back, they'll lose in 5. if bosh is back, there's a good chance they won't win unless they play their absolute best. 

but for the ECF, miami should just play lbj and wade 30 minutes at most to conserve their energy for the finals. and show some respect to the celtics. 

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Stop crying about the refs especially when all they did was T your team up. They aint control the game with constant foul calling. Plus the game was tied at the half.

laugh.gif

LOL wheres ur squad at bro ? 90% of ur posts are pertaining to the Celtics
laugh.gif
Hop off please.

If you're gonna complain about officiating, at least wait until it actually impacts a game. The Celtics got thoroughly outplayed, bottom line.

D. Wade said something that makes me think they might win the championship this year.

He said they aren't playing hero ball this year which is why we beat them last year.

laugh.gif
LOL wheres ur squad at bro ? 90% of ur posts are pertaining to the Celtics
laugh.gif
Hop off please.
roll.gif

The good old hop off where's your team response. You just got sand in your snatch. Go get some sun. Don't be mad about the truth.
laugh.gif
@ 90% of my posts being about the Celts. I doubt I've posted about this team more than 5 times this past week. Look at you reaching to feel better about yourself.

Cmon son
laugh.gif
i see u in other threads salivating to see the Celtics lose, expressing your hate for KG etc.

My question about ur squad was an honest one. Idk who you root for because i only see you post about the Celtics. You seem salty that maybe your own squad might have underachieved while mine is busy over achieving . Carry on.

Oh now that's a damn lie. Cuz I'm an actual KG fan. So I know you're lying and are just salty the Celts lost and I said the truth about the game. Now you saying I only post about the Celts when everybody else knows what team I ride with. Your constant overuse of hyperbole is not believable, you might as well quit while you're ahead. You a clown man.

Oh now that's a damn lie. Cuz I'm an actual KG fan. So I know you're lying and are just salty the Celts lost and I said the truth about the game. Now you saying I only post about the Celts when everybody else knows what team I ride with. Your constant overuse of hyperbole is not believable, you might as well quit while you're ahead. You a clown man.

Bro why are u getting so worked up ?
laugh.gif
If you were a truE KG fan why are pulling so hard for him to fail on what might be his last run at a championship ? Ive seen you post frequently about the Celtics since the second round ended. That is all.

Im just showing support for my squad and u came at my neck and called me a fool
laugh.gif
if anyone sounds salty its you my friend.

NooEra:
Cmon son
laugh.gif
i see u in other threads salivating to see the Celtics lose, expressing your hate for KG etc.

My question about ur squad was an honest one. Idk who you root for because i only see you post about the Celtics. You seem salty that maybe your own squad might have underachieved while mine is busy over achieving . Carry on.
I know who his team is... and I also know his team is as relevant to this thread as my team is. No point in talking about our teams in this thread, because our teams are not the Celtics or Heat, which is who this thread is about. He talks about his team... in his team's thread.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Can somebody explain this, I saw the hard foul from kg but I dont get the "yeaaaaa" afterwards. It's "trolling" I get that part, but how? was so confused watching it happen live

He's just going at him.. Bron was pumped.. little taunt... It's like clapping or nodding your head making eye contact with an opposing player after a foul, or when the game is coming to an end. 

Add to the fact that KG is constantly barking at opposing players so he was giving it right back to him along with Bron just being a ManBeast picking up KG 5th foul, who was the only one really putting up buckets and keeping them in it as well as playing defense, He  KNEW KG would HAVE to be less aggressive on his helps.  Opening up the lane even more.

And There You Have BASED Taunting.
pimp.gif

Bro why are u getting so worked up ?
laugh.gif
If you were a truE KG fan why are pulling so hard for him to fail on what might be his last run at a championship ? Ive seen you post frequently about the Celtics since the second round ended. That is all.

Im just showing support for my squad and u came at my neck and called me a fool
laugh.gif
if anyone sounds salty its you my friend.
Worked up? You over here trying your hardest. I'm not buying any of this you've seen me post and every time it's been about the Celts bull %%#!
laugh.gif
Also I didn't come at your neck, I didn't even bother to quote you when you said the Celts would sweep the Heat. I just laughed and pointed out how foolish you were for stating that would happen when they lost game 1. Sounds more like you're mad you were wrong for me pointing it out than anything. Now you gotta talk about me talking about the Celts all the time and what team I root for

I'm not about to argue over what a KG fan and a true KG fan is, you just sound dumb saying that. I like a lot of NBA players don't mean I'm going to root for every team they're on throughout their career. I like both KG and Ray but %*+# the Celtics, they got their ring already and I was happy for those two then. I can't wait till they're on other teams and Rondo leads that squad back to mediocrity. I wanna see yall fail just like I want to see Miami fail, I just prefer to see the Celts lose now and MIA to lose in the finals again.

But just for you I won't bother to post in here again until this series ends in 5 like I said in my first post.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

NooEra:
Ska to the rescue
laugh.gif
Very cute
= "I have nothing intelligent to add."
don't worry aboutthis dude.

he the same 'mo pumping his chest in the superbowl thread talking about how the pats would dominate the giants.

I'll give him his props though. he loves that PO S city he reps and not alot of people can do that.

It's kinda like the mother with a butt ugly baby.

Boston. a face only a mother can love

50% from the free throw line. Was that the refs fault too Celtic fans?

The bottom line, you have to play better. And who's kidding who, anyone with a brain knew Boston had a 1% chance of pulling out Game 1 after the quick turnaround. The game you NEED to win will be the next one and all will be well again. You have the better coach and experience so adjustments will be made. Similar to LAL/OKC, you guys must play at your pace. That's obvious. If you can do that, I still like then to win in 7.

Heat in 5 . Pau Pierce cant guard Lebron and score at the same time. If Ray Allen 3 aren't hitting then Swept

Post wherever you'd like good sir
laugh.gif
Dont mind me; I just call it as I see it.

Looking forward to Watching my C's tie this series up.

Back
Top Bottom