Official Celtics VS. Knicks Sweep...Knicks=Embarrassment...

^
roll.gif

Sad scene though
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Big loss for NY if Amar'e is out...
nerd.gif
Well this isnt a series that NY is supposed to win or compete so it doesn't matter.

laugh.gif

I see u, Mez....

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Big loss for NY if Amar'e is out...
nerd.gif
Well this isnt a series that NY is supposed to win or compete so it doesn't matter.

laugh.gif

I see u, Mez....

Whatever dude, nice response 12 hours later.
laugh.gif

You the one thinkin' we can win a chip. Winning a playoff series is a different story.

laugh.gif

You the one thinkin' we can win a chip. Winning a playoff series is a different story.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif

I'm the one thinking you can win a championship????  Get real
laugh.gif
  I'd almost guarantee that EVERY guy in that Knicks locker room thinks that they have the right makeup to go far in the East in 2011.  It's funny that many of yall are preaching patience after the many ups/downs after Melo was acquired. 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  I'd almost guarantee that EVERY guy in that Knicks locker room thinks that they have the right makeup to go far in the East in 2011.  It's funny that many of yall are preaching patience after the many ups/downs after Melo was acquired. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I could care less about the other Knicks fans that want to be all emotional after every win or after every loss, don't mix my opinions with theirs.
Its crazy what the Knicks lineup is right now as opposed to Bostons.
sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I could care less about the other Knicks fans that want to be all emotional after every win or after every loss, don't mix my opinions with theirs.
sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'd almost guarantee that EVERY guy in that Knicks locker room thinks that they have the right makeup to go far in the East in 2011. It's funny that many of yall are preaching patience after the many ups/downs after Melo was acquired.
sick.gif
OK...since you're a sensible Knicks fan, how do you explain this if there aren't any expectations for the playoffs?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'd almost guarantee that EVERY guy in that Knicks locker room thinks that they have the right makeup to go far in the East in 2011. It's funny that many of yall are preaching patience after the many ups/downs after Melo was acquired.
sick.gif
OK...since you're a sensible Knicks fan, how do you explain this if there aren't any expectations for the playoffs?

Back
Top Bottom