Official Chalk Line Thread

Ordered my first jacket. The Hart Foundation one came out to $58.50 shipped. Going to wear that next month to Smackdown at Brooklyn along with my winged eagle belt :pimp: . These jackets run small though right? I ordered a medium, and usually wear a small.

Just got my second pair of shorts thanks to the black Friday sale..

ric_flair_nature_boy_pink_shorts_front_2048x.jpg

Now Wrestling News has confirmed with multiple sources that Edge will be in Houston for the Royal Rumble match. This report went on to say he will be a surprise entrant in the Royal Rumble.

I just confirmed with two sources that Edge is scheduled to be in Houston this Sunday night, the site of the Royal Rumble pay-per-view. The source I spoke to did not know what Edge would be doing on the show but it looks likely that he will be a surprise entrant in the Men’s Royal Rumble match.
Edge will most likely be returning to the ring at the Royal Rumble. This will get a lot of eyes on that match. The big question is what will the Rated R Superstar be doing after his music strikes in Houston.

Now Wrestling News has confirmed with multiple sources that Edge will be in Houston for the Royal Rumble match. This report went on to say he will be a surprise entrant in the Royal Rumble.

Edge will most likely be returning to the ring at the Royal Rumble. This will get a lot of eyes on that match. The big question is what will the Rated R Superstar be doing after his music strikes in Houston.
Mr. Copeland gonna come back and break his neck on sight. He should stay home and watch the kids.

Great RR last night. Great surprise of Drew winning IT. The setup with him and Brock during the match was great. Well booked mens rumble. Now the women on the other hand I didnt like the booking of IT.

I feel like Drew tossing Brock was already enough to set up the title match but if they wanted to put him big over, that’s the way to go.

i didn’t even finish the womens rumble tbh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom