OFFICiAL CHANCE THE RAPPER THREAD. ACID RAP-OUT NOW!/ Tour Dates Added to Pg 1

Didn't know what to expect going into this tape,I only heard Chance on Gambino's Royalty and a couple other tracks..I've had this in rotation since it dropped.Cocoa butter kisses is my ish...

Downloaded 10 Day.. didnt expect too much but its pretty good

Brain Cells, Family, Juke Juke, F You Tahm Bout, Prom Night, and Hey Ma 
pimp.gif

Anybody know anything about Vic Mensa?

Last edited:
It's been nothing but Acid Rap in the car for the past few days, it's just so damn good. The guy raps/sings with a lot of heart and you can really feel what he's saying with his music. His style might be unorthodox but I like it, even the singing. Not to mention the production on this thing.

Only song I've heard off 10 Day is Brain Cells and its a dope song. Gotta get around to listening to the rest but he made me a fan with this tape.

Saw a comment on a vid that said he sounds like _i_' W_yn_. Is there any truth to this? If so, it's been real Chance

Last edited:
I like what i hear so far but i do not like the weird flow i mean its diffrent but I dont like weird *** drug rappers huge example cudi.. but i will give him a chance thanks NT:smokin

i usually don't **** with these new rappers, but i decided to give Chance a chance (no pun) after constantly hearing about him from people who's musical taste i trust...glad i did...

Acid Rap is sick...i can see why somebody wouldn't like him though...

to me, he sounds like a good mix between Kendrick and Cudi...

Listening to the tape now and yo, this dude is tight... :pimp:
This is the type of **** I wanna hear more of in hip hop

Dude's wordplay is nice, I like the flow too, nice change of pace for me.

Going to see him in June with Mac and Earl.

I peeped "Smoke Again" a few weeks ago because of the Ab Soul feature but just ignored Chance after the spin...

Stumbled across Acid Rap today.

Not disappointed at all 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom