OFFICiAL CHANCE THE RAPPER THREAD. ACID RAP-OUT NOW!/ Tour Dates Added to Pg 1

If this is considered rap, this is hands down the best project of the year and I feel like it's gonna be slept on.

Only TPAB and ALLA combating it.

Its alright after a few spins
ohwell.gif
 but still dig Sunday Candy. Feel more like Chance

If this is considered rap, this is hands down the best project of the year and I feel like it's gonna be slept on.

Only TPAB and ALLA combating it.

A statement like this would keep me from listening, cause if you have to question it, it's probably not :lol: I'll eventually listen though cause the features look very good.

A statement like this would keep me from listening, cause if you have to question it, it's probably not :lol: I'll eventually listen though cause the features look very good.

I mean there are some tracks where it's just instruments and/or vocalists and then there's a Migos member appearance lol. That's the dopest thing about this album IMO, it's everywhere.

Finally getting around to listening to this, I didn't realize that this isn't a Chance album but instead a collaborative album by a band that he is apart of

Only a couple songs in but its cool so far, they got everybody on this **** 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Why doesn't Cole spit like this on his albums?

His guest features are always HEAD & SHOULDERS above his album stuff.

So on Sunday I decided last minute to buy a Pitchfork ticket and make the 3 hour drive to Chicago to see Chance close out the festival.

Glad I did. What a great show. Third time I've seen him perform with the Social Experiment band.... they sound SOOOO good live, on top of Chance being a great performer, his band truly is spectacular. Donnie Trumpet :smokin :smokin

Surf has easily become one of my top 3 projects of the year, and I think its safe to say after the show Sunday, next to Kendrick, chance is my favorite artist doing it at the moment.

The good vibes on Surf though... anytime I'm having a bad day, I just throw it on. :smokin

Why isnt Chance's following bigger on NT.

Dude is pretty dope. Surprised to see his absence on here

I ask this myself. Especially after he had the best verse on Kanye's album. Chance SKATED.

Anyway bought tickets for the Chicago show in April today :smokin

Had no idea this thread existed til I just stumbled across it on a completely unrelated search. Repping the OP, and subbed for sure. Chance is sick; # 2 of the new skool right now behind Kendrick, IMO.

He said let's do a good asss job with Chance Three

I hear you gotta sell it to snatch the grammy

let's make it so free and the bars so hard

that there ain't one gosh darn part you can't tweet

Soon
nthat.gif

I actually am really anticipating this mixtape. Not the biggest Chance fan but i liked his verse on Kanyes album & his last 2 songs so ill give this a listen when it comes out. That cover is :pimp: :pimp: btw

wasnt too into blessings but still excited for next fridays release. hope they drop that 3 hat too

Performance of Blessings last night on Fallon :pimp:
Not gon lie, wasnt the biggest fan of Chance at first but recently hes won me over. Cant wait for May 13th

I'm waiting for the tape

Hope it's not all gospel music though

That Acid Rap tape made me a fan

Back
Top Bottom