Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

the production on this album is 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

why would he do this???
album comes out in 2 weeks and you essentially leak it yourself...pretty dumb...oh well I will not be listening to that, and will be buying on release day

Being a part of NPR First Listen is a great idea. And it only stays on there for a week or two.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

This dude MURKED Terminal 5 Thursday night.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Bodied it.

I'm a believer.
16bh7kj.jpg

I was there on Thursday too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, Place was super packed and the live band took the performance to the next level. And the girls that came out to show love were
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif

One of the most entertaining concerts Ive been to in a while.

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

You See Me is bananas. Hands down.
Spoiler [+]
"If I'm a %^&&*$ spell it right, I got way more than two G's"

eek.gif
x
sick.gif
Stop it.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

why would he do this???
album comes out in 2 weeks and you essentially leak it yourself...pretty dumb...oh well I will not be listening to that, and will be buying on release day
Being a part of NPR First Listen is a great idea. And it only stays on there for a week or two.

It is exposure, I'll give him that. A lot more people have been talking about him recently and I'm happy for that. I try to put people onto him any chance I get. 
Hopefully people will see the quality music he puts out.

Eff it, I can resist shaving and fapping for november, but I can't resist checking this out.

Beginning my listen.

Loving it so far, I was going to hold off but what's the point, I'm going to buy it anyway so I won't torture myself.

Man the whole album is such a dope experience...the last three songs finish this album off perfectly I feel.

The more and more I read positive reviews, the more I want to give it a listen already. I'll be holding off as long as possible, but possible may be coming to an end 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom