Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

Man I didnt even know this thread existed!! Bino is dope and I bump centipede almost everyday and I try to soak up game at the end when sonic was getting OD'd on by son :lol:

I also refuse to listen to these leaks. My body is beyond ready
* deletes post where he was about to say that he was listening to "Telegraph Avenue" All Day long* 

*Realized he just put it up by saying he deleted it* 

Nah. I respect that mode. Shows dedication+discipline... but I don't listen to much music these days so I couldn't wait. But I WILL buy the album just for this song and based off of how much i liked "Camp" 

I won't listen to anything until the WHOLE album leaks in CD Qualiy. I've never seen the point of waiting for the album's release date, especially for people that buy their music digitally.

Album will be copped off the strength of that dope packaging and Gambino's consistency alone.

Was gonna order on iTunes but after seeing that will be buying that physical copy 
pimp.gif

Album is nuts.. I keep repeating every track.. Joint is just crazy. I'm def gonna support on tuesday. Quality project.

Gave it my first spin.
My fave segment is from tracks 5-9
The party segment is weird as hell :lol:
14-19 is some real ****. Def feeling this as a 'winter album' sets the mood nicely for me...

Looking forward to playing this when I wake up very much. The feedback in here is looking good :pimp:

I was trying to hold out but couldn't.death by number sounds like like some Dilla Ruff Draft ish.really solid album,will be copping on the 10th.

I'm loving this album. Goes in all different directions but still cohesive. He's such a good writer it's ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom