Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

What's the song in that interview video?
mcDj (glover's DJ) apparently did a sufjan stevens album remix and it's off of that. it's apparently on his website somewhere ....sorry that's all my buddy told me who did the intv

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

What's the song in that interview video?
mcDj (glover's DJ) apparently did a sufjan stevens album remix and it's off of that. it's apparently on his website somewhere ....sorry that's all my buddy told me who did the intv

New song is crack. Can't wait now.
pimp.gif

I went to the first "I AM DONALD" show in SF last night, it was dope. He did about 45 mins of standup, had a 5 minute sketch/intermission video, and did about 45 minutes of music. If he adds more dates to the tour, I highly recommend it (this #%%! was only $15).

Heres his encore freestyle he did (not my video).

I went to the first "I AM DONALD" show in SF last night, it was dope. He did about 45 mins of standup, had a 5 minute sketch/intermission video, and did about 45 minutes of music. If he adds more dates to the tour, I highly recommend it (this #%%! was only $15).

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

that's sick that you went to the show...I hope he comes to NY and does the tour too...I'll 100% be there

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

that's sick that you went to the show...I hope he comes to NY and does the tour too...I'll 100% be there

was at the show and he killed it.. stand-up was solid but he really did his thing when he performed. the beats sound even better live and his singing voice is actually pretty good

was at the show and he killed it.. stand-up was solid but he really did his thing when he performed. the beats sound even better live and his singing voice is actually pretty good

Back
Top Bottom