**Official Chopped & Screwed Mix and Request Thread**

Major props man. Can you upload these tracks. Lift Off- Jay n Kanye. and Move That Cane - French Montana and Waka.

Originally Posted by Donny Walker Blaq

Slim keep up the good works.

Can you do LIL keke - southside

Hmmmm......I usually dont do older tracks that i know DJ Screw done, but i will make an exception for this one....

Hmmmm......I usually dont do older tracks that i know DJ Screw done, but i will make an exception for this one....

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Thanks fam... Now that i know your policy it will not happen again

for the record tho... i never heard the dj screw version. i heard it slowed on youtube and it was terrible
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Thanks fam... Now that i know your policy it will not happen again

for the record tho... i never heard the dj screw version. i heard it slowed on youtube and it was terrible
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
you can request any track, im down to do anything.....

I just checked youtube for a version and youre right, there TERRIBLE.....ill fix that though ha......
pimp.gif

^
laugh.gif
you can request any track, im down to do anything.....

I just checked youtube for a version and youre right, there TERRIBLE.....ill fix that though ha......
pimp.gif

Couldn't find it on any site. so not sure if it's too much to ask for
Can we get Kendrick Lamar - #Section.80 the complete mixtape

Couldn't find it on any site. so not sure if it's too much to ask for
Can we get Kendrick Lamar - #Section.80 the complete mixtape

Slim can you do J. Cole - Workout. idk if someone requested it already but it would be much appreciated my dude.

Keep doing your thing fam

Slim can you do J. Cole - Workout. idk if someone requested it already but it would be much appreciated my dude.

Keep doing your thing fam

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

bump/ and smh @ dude asking for a WHOLE mixtape
Appreciate the bump.....
And im not sure if dude was serious....
Mixtapes take a LONG time, on average 12-14 songs would take me on one sitting more than 10 hours and thats a rushed job....

I keep them in consideration, if i get enough request for individual songs, i may just finish the whole thing. but try for individual songs for the time being. I still have a regular job 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

bump/ and smh @ dude asking for a WHOLE mixtape
Appreciate the bump.....
And im not sure if dude was serious....
Mixtapes take a LONG time, on average 12-14 songs would take me on one sitting more than 10 hours and thats a rushed job....

I keep them in consideration, if i get enough request for individual songs, i may just finish the whole thing. but try for individual songs for the time being. I still have a regular job 
laugh.gif

Lol. I wouldnt expect for it to happen but it never hurts to ask

@SlimK4 I've appreciated your work in this post. Keep it up homie.

Lol. I wouldnt expect for it to happen but it never hurts to ask

@SlimK4 I've appreciated your work in this post. Keep it up homie.

Back
Top Bottom