---Official Clipse/ RE-UP GANG Thread-- PUSHA T "FEAR OF GOD" OUT NOW DONT SLEEP****

clipse3.jpg

+

3235343243_2af32e1e50.jpg

=

flames.jpg

THE GOAT MIXTAPE
we-got-it-4-cheap-vol-2-large.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That verse is old as %%%..... was on Pharrells mixtape on a song called "Come Go With Me."

That verse is old as %%%..... was on Pharrells mixtape on a song called "Come Go With Me."

Why the hell is my guy CAKE getting a shout out in the thread title?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

You already know, though.
pimp.gif

R-E-U-P-A-N-G >*

I was about to say it's a disgrace my guys don't already have an official thread, but they don't put out enough material to keep it updated...
ohwell.gif

And the "new" remix is just recycled verses that are old as dirt...

@The_INFAMOUS had me buggin' last night on twitter...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

alot of rappers "freestyle" old verses.. i just wanted to post something "new" to start off the thread lol

alot of rappers "freestyle" old verses.. i just wanted to post something "new" to start off the thread lol

Why the hell is my guy CAKE getting a shout out in the thread title?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

You already know, though.
pimp.gif

R-E-U-P-A-N-G >*

I was about to say it's a disgrace my guys don't already have an official thread, but they don't put out enough material to keep it updated...
ohwell.gif

And the "new" remix is just recycled verses that are old as dirt...

@The_INFAMOUS had me buggin' last night on twitter...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

The freestyle itself is old.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

ahhh.. i never heard it before....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

ahhh.. i never heard it before....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Two of my favorite rappers.
smokin.gif

'Sorry but I don't respect who you applaudin'
little %%@@$ flows, but his metaphors boring
don't make me turn daddy's little girl to orphan
that would mean I'd have to kill Baby like abortion'

sick.gif
sick.gif

WGI4C 3 is one hell of a tape.

smokin.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

smokin.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

killed wayne

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

smokin.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

killed wayne

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*Makes Grand Enterance and Walks To Podium*

"My Fellow NTer's Good Morning, Hold You're Applause Please... You actually deserve to give yourselves a round of applause for being genuine supporters of this movement... Lets take a moment to give YOU a round of Applause *pauses with Jay Z's "Clap For Em" repeating in background* I want to take a moment to recognize a few individuals if you don't mind.

First I want to thank MostHated for providing us this foundation and opportunity to embark on what is truely a worth while discussion. Thank You, Thank You Very Much!

Second I want to thank the Dingle's, TDot's, Illionaire's etc for their loyalty over the years. No matter how sparatic or scarce the material was you made sure when it was available to bring it to the public. And for that you have my unending respect

Third I want to thank Tone for his tiredless effort in putting together what was truely an greatly appreciated piece of work with the "EGHCK FILE". Many of NTer's, too many to name are owe you for you time and dedication. I for one am extremely grateful"\

Fourth I would like to thank the Thornton Brothers and the Man That Would Be King, for countless quoteables, bitter beer faces, and a phrase taht summed up off the emotion experienced through the hours upon hours we've spent dedicated to the movement.

Finally, I want to thank YOU the reader/participant in the movement, without you, there would be no Clipse/Re UP GANG... I'm Just One Man... We Are All Just One Individual... But Never Forget... Together WE'RE A MOVEMENT! A STRONG COLLECTIVE GROUP BRING AWARENESS AND SHARING WITHIN GREATNESS.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!"

*Exit Podium to Shake Hands and Take Pictures With Kids in Latex Gloves Holding Pyrex Measuring Pots*

*Makes Grand Enterance and Walks To Podium*

"My Fellow NTer's Good Morning, Hold You're Applause Please... You actually deserve to give yourselves a round of applause for being genuine supporters of this movement... Lets take a moment to give YOU a round of Applause *pauses with Jay Z's "Clap For Em" repeating in background* I want to take a moment to recognize a few individuals if you don't mind.

First I want to thank MostHated for providing us this foundation and opportunity to embark on what is truely a worth while discussion. Thank You, Thank You Very Much!

Second I want to thank the Dingle's, TDot's, Illionaire's etc for their loyalty over the years. No matter how sparatic or scarce the material was you made sure when it was available to bring it to the public. And for that you have my unending respect

Third I want to thank Tone for his tiredless effort in putting together what was truely an greatly appreciated piece of work with the "EGHCK FILE". Many of NTer's, too many to name are owe you for you time and dedication. I for one am extremely grateful"\

Fourth I would like to thank the Thornton Brothers and the Man That Would Be King, for countless quoteables, bitter beer faces, and a phrase taht summed up off the emotion experienced through the hours upon hours we've spent dedicated to the movement.

Finally, I want to thank YOU the reader/participant in the movement, without you, there would be no Clipse/Re UP GANG... I'm Just One Man... We Are All Just One Individual... But Never Forget... Together WE'RE A MOVEMENT! A STRONG COLLECTIVE GROUP BRING AWARENESS AND SHARING WITHIN GREATNESS.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!"

*Exit Podium to Shake Hands and Take Pictures With Kids in Latex Gloves Holding Pyrex Measuring Pots*

I'm happy for everybody and I'ma let y'all finish...but we're not gonna act like Sandman wasn't apart of this.

Yea though...these are my guys.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom