Official Comic Book Artwork & Images Thread - Volume 2

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

xforce51cov.jpg
What storyline is this?

Yo...

The Walking Dead is something serious. If you are looking for something to get back into comics, or just a casual reader, go pick this up! And when your done with that go get Y the last man.
I'm a big Marvel head btw...

Yo...

The Walking Dead is something serious. If you are looking for something to get back into comics, or just a casual reader, go pick this up! And when your done with that go get Y the last man.
I'm a big Marvel head btw...

I have never read a comic book in my life. Where should I start? I'm looking at all these images and flabbergasted that I know nothing about the stories of these awesome looking characters.

I have never read a comic book in my life. Where should I start? I'm looking at all these images and flabbergasted that I know nothing about the stories of these awesome looking characters.

^ I just started, the only comic book I've read before is Watchmen. Reading Sandman right now, and probably going to go on to Preacher/Lucifer.

^ I just started, the only comic book I've read before is Watchmen. Reading Sandman right now, and probably going to go on to Preacher/Lucifer.

Back
Top Bottom