Official Common Sense Thread "The Dreamer, The Believer" From movies to classic albums!! Dec. 20th

I wish Com would've directed Sweet at someone
laugh.gif
Still dope though
pimp.gif

The first part of the video was already posted earlier. But added to the end is a snippet of "Celebrate" Dopeness, you know kanye was like 80 percent of that beat if not all. Man, December cant come soon enough. Im %@*%#%* excited!!!

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

Originally Posted by RavageBX

laugh.gif
Still dope though
pimp.gif

he did, you know how jigga thinks hes the next frank sinatra

laugh.gif
He ment singing wise "frank sinatra" Like the drakes and lil wayne "how to love" 
Did you see the interview earlier in the tread where the interviewer kind of trips common up at the end. She said, seems like this track was aimed towards drake, how do you feel about drake? Common said: he's a good artist, but he had a weird face on like he didnt believe want he was telling the interviewer. The part about drake being a good artist yea, but his face looked like it was lying just not to directly start beef. He cant sit on the couch and start saying "$#@$ you drake"  

But he did say it was towards those people that think commons talking about them, but might not be sure, then followed up by saying "You know who you are". 

i know man i wasnt being serious

but honestly common is one of the few that could touch jigga lyrically
i hope the new album has more of this rawness

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

Originally Posted by RavageBX

laugh.gif
Still dope though
pimp.gif

he did, you know how jigga thinks hes the next frank sinatra

laugh.gif
He ment singing wise "frank sinatra" Like the drakes and lil wayne "how to love" 
Did you see the interview earlier in the tread where the interviewer kind of trips common up at the end. She said, seems like this track was aimed towards drake, how do you feel about drake? Common said: he's a good artist, but he had a weird face on like he didnt believe want he was telling the interviewer. The part about drake being a good artist yea, but his face looked like it was lying just not to directly start beef. He cant sit on the couch and start saying "$#@$ you drake"  

But he did say it was towards those people that think commons talking about them, but might not be sure, then followed up by saying "You know who you are". 
I got that vibe too when the interviewer asked the question about Drake.  I really can't wait for this album along with the new Roots album. It's gonna be a dope December.

ALL I KNOW IS SUMMER MADNESS-off the COCAINE 80'S mixtape IS THE BEST SINGLE TRACK THIS YEAR 
I CANT SEE THE ALBUM TOUCHING THIS SONG 

I dont get why he is firing shots in the interlude and not the actual song. It goes hard nonetheless
pimp.gif

Supposedly December 20th. Tracklisting out already, and I'm ready
pimp.gif
I deleted Universal Mind Control from my memory,
so from Be, to Finding Forever, to this next album, 3 homes runs

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Supposedly December 20th. Tracklisting out already, and I'm ready
pimp.gif
I deleted Universal Mind Control from my memory,
so from Be, to Finding Forever, to this next album, 3 homes runs
roll.gif
roll.gif