**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

and im pretty sure a biased ref.

I know people dont like Bob Bradley, but i like that hes giving alot of players a look and scheduling some good games...the netherlands game next month isgoing to be a good test.

I wish we had our full squad for Holland. I'm interested in seeing what other friendlies we schedule closer to WC time. I think Denmark would be a goodopponent and maybe Germany.

Still praying every night that Charlie's back by then. We REALLY need him.
frown.gif

Im hoping Bob picks Jermain Jones and Robbie Findley for that game...

during an interview on sportscenter, Charlie said he is going to play in the world cup.

gonna ask for this jersey for christmas.
3076_l.jpg

Can't believe Everton came back. Nice stop by Timmy. I really hope Donovan ends up in Everton or Fulham.

An experience, despite everything

This experience is extremely difficult to live, but will help me be a better person in the long run. I spoke with Bob Bradley on the telephone, and he visited me in the hospital. That made me happy. He reassured me in telling me that everything will be ok, that I'm going through a difficult period, but that it will teach me about values in life. It was a very positive exchange for me.

A World Cup in Africa

That means everything and even more to me. Lots of my family are in Gambia (his father is of Gambian origin). To play in a World Cup has always been a goal and a dream of mine. I've always worked to represent the United States in Africa. I will do everything I can to have the best chance of being there. It will be fantastic.

The medical opinions

The doctors were very positive about my return, but without announcing a return date. The leg that was operated on will be stronger than it was before, and they were surprised at my progress in my recovery. I could see in their eyes that they think I can come back to my level. The doctors told me that I had the luck to be young and in good shape before the accident. They told me they are impatient to watch the world cup this summer. I'm giving everything for that.

His return to the pitch

I'm of the opinion that I'll be a better player than before the accident. Even if I used to give 110% on the pitch, I appreciate the game more now. I hope that my whole heart will come back, and I will become the best player I can be. I hope soon to be able to run, but I'm not setting a date so that I'm not disappointed if I don't run by that date. I hope in a few months at least that I'll be able to play a bit of soccer.

Present at the 2010 World Cup?

I believe so. Those who know me know that I can build muscle and get into shape very quickly. When I can run, I won't be far from being able to play soccer. After two good months of soccer, I will certainly be ready. I will do everything to be ready this summer.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

An experience, despite everything

This experience is extremely difficult to live, but will help me be a better person in the long run. I spoke with Bob Bradley on the telephone, and he visited me in the hospital. That made me happy. He reassured me in telling me that everything will be ok, that I'm going through a difficult period, but that it will teach me about values in life. It was a very positive exchange for me.

A World Cup in Africa

That means everything and even more to me. Lots of my family are in Gambia (his father is of Gambian origin). To play in a World Cup has always been a goal and a dream of mine. I've always worked to represent the United States in Africa. I will do everything I can to have the best chance of being there. It will be fantastic.

The medical opinions

The doctors were very positive about my return, but without announcing a return date. The leg that was operated on will be stronger than it was before, and they were surprised at my progress in my recovery. I could see in their eyes that they think I can come back to my level. The doctors told me that I had the luck to be young and in good shape before the accident. They told me they are impatient to watch the world cup this summer. I'm giving everything for that.

His return to the pitch

I'm of the opinion that I'll be a better player than before the accident. Even if I used to give 110% on the pitch, I appreciate the game more now. I hope that my whole heart will come back, and I will become the best player I can be. I hope soon to be able to run, but I'm not setting a date so that I'm not disappointed if I don't run by that date. I hope in a few months at least that I'll be able to play a bit of soccer.

Present at the 2010 World Cup?

I believe so. Those who know me know that I can build muscle and get into shape very quickly. When I can run, I won't be far from being able to play soccer. After two good months of soccer, I will certainly be ready. I will do everything to be ready this summer.

dudes a warrior
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Donovan is going to do well in the EPL I think. He has the skills to succeed. Charlie hurry up and get well......

Carlos de los Cobos is not re-newing his contract with ES...because the bastards don't wanna pay him
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

He did a good job considering where ES was when he 1st came in 2006...and we are left with some good talent, so I pray the new coach can do a competant jobfor 2014........

Originally Posted by ESyDC

Carlos de los Cobos is not re-newing his contract with ES...because the bastards don't wanna pay him
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

He did a good job considering where ES was when he 1st came in 2006...and we are left with some good talent, so I pray the new coach can do a competant job for 2014........
yeah i heard Guatemala might pick him up, any rumors of who it might be (next)?

US vs. honduras next month at the HDC.
US vs. mexico at the rose bowl about a week after.

there for both but don't see me walking out unscathed at that rose bowl game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

US vs. honduras next month at the HDC.
US vs. mexico at the rose bowl about a week after.

there for both but don't see me walking out unscathed at that rose bowl game
laugh.gif
Let me Carnal!
happy.gif

Good to see ES has a friendly with you guys in Feb. Don't care if it's not a FIFA date, we've been inactive too long and really anytime I can seemy country play it's
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom