OFFICIAL CONVERSE THREAD

^^^ what is the sneaker culture like in spain?

Like what do people really wear alot?

Just curious

For those that have been wearing the II's, have they broken in much at all? I went with my normal size 8 in Chuck's. The length is fine, but they are definitely more snug around the toes. Just wondering if they'll eventually be fine, or I should go up half a size.

For those that have been wearing the II's, have they broken in much at all? I went with my normal size 8 in Chuck's. The length is fine, but they are definitely more snug around the toes. Just wondering if they'll eventually be fine, or I should go up half a size.
I had them on all day i did have the laces loose. Not as tight as the og's felt snug at first but the padding felt good. You should Wear them for a hour around the house still feels tight then go up 1/2 size.

I have the Blue High Tops and I am actually wearing them to wait tables in tonight. So far so good. My feet feel fine.

Wore a pair of regular Chucks Friday and my feet were sore. Sunday wore my Chuck 2 and no soreness to day

Tried an size 8 for the Chuck II's because that's my original size in the Chucks but they were SUPER TIGHT which caught me by surprise. So I tried a 9 and they fit perfectly. Soooooooo weird

Can anyone point me in the direction of a 13 in the Black HIs, no store in my area are carrying these and no one online has um.

Yea loving my black lows. Might pick up the blue pair. And new colorways coming out soon hope they release a cool grey :smokin

I wore my black lows to the Jets Open Practice at MetLife and my dad was talking to me about how much different they could be from when he bought them growing up and about 20 minutes after the conversation we had, we got up to leave to go into store before leaving early and a random guy pretty much had a Seinfeld black and white cookie moment with me over the shoes.......hahaha

Needless to say, my pops finally agreed they must be better than the original.

And I agree with BLASTERCOMBO, I am wearing my white originals lows now and it is night and day wanting me to never wear these again and just the IIs....

Looks like 2 new colors were added. Grey and maroon.

http://m.journeys.com/search.aspx?h...ource=jys&utm_medium=bl&utm_campaign=chucktwo

I don't like the shade of grey they used at all, will not be picking those up :smh:

Probably end up getting the maroon instead of red

Anyone know how to clean the white chuck 2 canvas properly? I used Jason markk on them for some light dirt and it left a nasty yellowish stain.

Last edited:
Anyone know how to clean the white chuck 2 canvas properly? I used Jason markk on them for some light dirt and it left a nasty yellowish stain.

You might just have to rinse them again.  just brushing them with JM and letting them dry may not work well on this material.  I'm thinking regular laundry detergent and a toothbrush will do the trick, but you'll have to rinse thoroughly so you don't get dry residue again.

Back
Top Bottom