OFFICIAL CONVERSE THREAD

Still nothing from Converse on my black pair. I messaged them this morning and they told me they may have shipping delays because of order volume and the global situation. Not like I can wear them anywhere anyways but I’m just hoping they don’t get cancelled...

C9520E9B-004A-4A44-B7B2-D1DD78B831A5.jpeg

5C1C2218-0640-4FD9-A0D6-AA0594BF5A5F.jpeg

FA503F7E-0637-4E10-975A-DFDFACA006B0.jpeg

FE764E8C-A7A5-48B5-8475-F6D69B47F8DF.jpeg

jaynev jaynev Shoestradamus Shoestradamus

Resale actually ain't bad on this collection.
Something in the works rn, but good knowing I got options.
And is the gray pair "true" gray or light pink/purple? Sure looks like the latter in some shots.

Now don't be a wuss. Wear them! :nerd: :smokin
And to reiterate, I don't recall fog collabs reselling this low, my size @ 160 is pretty damb good. Must be the economy or some.
Prefer the Vans collab tho, fr fr.

Believe me, I wear all my kicks. Check my previous posts. Working from home most days now, so haven’t had a need to wear kicks in the house.

My black pair from pacsun will be here thursday! hopefully

I think the Vans FOG collab is wayyy better then these. But i have a pair of regular cream colored chuck 70 his and love them and wanted a black pair too. Then these came out the first time and i was like wow they are perfect and fit everything i want. I haven't bought any since and this re-release was perfect timing.

Last edited:

time to update the CDG

copped lime green to be on trend lol

the lows loaded up out of stock but then came on i wanted the low but got a high.
Wanted the size12 Blue pair. :/
Dope kicks tho.
Nvm, didn't even bother checking your link.
U a real one man. Got the Blue pair; might double back for that Green one...:nerd:

Last edited:

most of them are sitting on DSM only Converse sold out of the blue
Yep!Yep
Peeped that. Totally see why you hopped on the green pair.
Had that exact same knee-jerk reaction on those. Went straight for them, but switched at the last min.
And cdg "costs" more than fog tho?/

anyones pacsun order not ship yet? mines still processing. i dont mind it being cancelled. looks just like regular chucks tbh lol

anyones pacsun order not ship yet? mines still processing. i dont mind it being cancelled. looks just like regular chucks tbh lol
Idk about PacSun but my Converse order cancelled. It still shows as processing on the website but I got a cancellation email. Oh well, I just bought a pair from StockX instead it was only a few bucks over retail

Best pair I’ve seen up on Converse.com in a while. Will def need a pair for the spring. Really digging the subtle details.
36D021D4-CDFC-4473-B7C8-CED708F46C7E.jpeg
10480C80-91C1-4B35-99B0-50A59813CB67.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom