OFFICIAL COWBOY FAN SUICIDE WATCH THREAD

Lets go 'Boys...

Hopefully the bye is a positive & doesn't hurt us.

Glad we have home field advantage...

Man i swear to god, i cant wait for this game!!!!!! hahahhahahahahaha I dunno if im gonna go to the Crowne Plaza in Foster City or Vito's Pizza in SanJose. Each place has tonssssss of Cowboy fans. Hmmmmmmmmmm

Glen in the slot
pimp.gif

I got cowboys too on this one even though I think the pressure is heavy on romo's shoulders.

Because they never play well when they are picked to win.
Oh trust me, you guys will not get picked to win this game. Not even from some of your own fans....

Hatcher's terrible and Carpenter doesn't play, but you're right about Tank and Burnett; they should play more than they do.

Please don't tell me Anquain is the hardest guy to bring down...hes facing freaking defensive backs every down...there is a reason as to why he breaks somany tackles. If you were to say a WR was the hardest guy to bring down...it would no doubt in my mind be TERREL OWENS (no homer)...

MB3 will be just as good as he is now until about 29...once he gets into his 30s he wont be as good but i think its all in his heart. he goes after people...

Some of yall cowboy fans are in over ya heads. I mean you dudes actin' like the cowboys are untouchable.

They did lose to the eagles @ home right ? You guys do know we run almost the same defense right ? and we do have a better offense then the eagles.

Yeah i know yall beat us twice this season but while you guys finished the season sluggish and were playing our best football of the season. Yall arent worriedat all ?

The only person that scares me on the cowboys offense is witten, i dont wanna see a LB on him. Last game we doubled witten and let TO run wild. I rather haveTO doubled then witten for obvious reasons.

I hope the Giants could pull this one out but its def. going to be a close game.

Can Eli Manning put together 3 really good games in a row? It'd be the first time in his career, so I just don't know...

I think it's gonna be a good one. Not easy to beat a team three times in one season no matter who they are...

Originally Posted by Air273

1st time these 2 face each other in the playoffs

I could not BELIEVE it when I heard that! Such history between these teams and never in the playoffs.

Prediction -

NYG 34

Dal - 4

smile.gif

All I'm worried about is the law of averages ... other than that, meh ... I think we are gonna waltz into the super bowl, and depending on the opponent, wemay just win it as long as roy and reeves play about .05% of passing downs

Cowboys all day... same results gonna happen..everyone saying the Giants are this and that..same results are going to happen

Where are yall better at since boy is over confident? Secondary, front 7 is equal to me.

Both teams secondary is suspect, but the Giants front 7 has a slight edge over Dallas. Dallas has a better O-Line.

Giants have more depth at the RB position.

...and who cares what team has a better what, you still have to perform once its game time. Talent does not win you anything.

I think

Our O-Line is a bit better.

Your D-Line with Osi, Strahan is better.

It should be a good game, but as Mezone said. It really means nothing.

It is all about who comes out and plays.

jblackcat13 wrote:
Originally Posted by IM LIKE PELE

Please don't tell me Anquain is the hardest guy to bring down...hes facing freaking defensive backs every down...there is a reason as to why he breaks so many tackles. If you were to say a WR was the hardest guy to bring down...it would no doubt in my mind be TERREL OWENS (no homer)...

MB3 will be just as good as he is now until about 29...once he gets into his 30s he wont be as good but i think its all in his heart. he goes after people...

��

PLEASE WATCH THIS

i really hope EVERYONE(especially analysts) pick the Cowboys.
Oh yeah, so the Giants can play that big underdog role and come in and shock the world, huh? LOL. Probably only going to be two or three Giantfans posting predictions saying they will win. The rest will just say "It's going to be a great game"and pray for the best....

LOL. Game will not be close.....

Back
Top Bottom