Official Dallas Cowboys [3-3] vs. Philadelphia Eagles [2-4] Game Thread. Eagles Win, 34-7.

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Nnamdi getting Revis calls again
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
revis doesn't get those calls.
Sheeeeeeit

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by AG 47

Dez pleading his case to anybody who'll listen.

I want to see that part where Dez and Miles Austin were both complaining to different people. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that should be a gif itself. All u saw were both their hands waving and *@&# and
people just shaking their heads "uh huh uh huh uh huh"

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
classic cowboys

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by AG 47

Dez pleading his case to anybody who'll listen.

I want to see that part where Dez and Miles Austin were both complaining to different people. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that should be a gif itself. All u saw were both their hands waving and *@&# and
people just shaking their heads "uh huh uh huh uh huh"

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
classic cowboys

7paif.jpg

besides Ware, Sensabaugh, and Lee it looked like nobody else on defense cared.

Offensive line got beat up all night. Just gotta get ready for next week. Still just a 9 win team at best

Props to Philly, they just spanked us tonight

Tony Romo sucks. 90% of his throws have been either low or behind his receivers, or both. Coaching staff has lost this team, all the arguing on the sideline. And the Ryan brothers need to learn to shut their mouth, every time Rob Ryan tries to talk $#%% his defense gets burned and @!*## the bed.

I haven't had many chances to talk trash to an opponent's fans because the Eagles have been disappointing before tonight, so I made sure to enjoy it. I went off on my Cowboy friends on Facebook...Here's a sample

"Oh sh--...Nobody told me the Cowboys had a 2nd BYE this week"

"Did Tony Romo come to this game as Tim Tebow for Halloween?"

And before the trolls come through and complain about that no-call on Nnamdi. I'll admit it..He held Dez 100%..Take that TD..You still would have got crushed by 20 and gave up 100 rushing yards in the 1st quarter..Your cornerbacks were giving up wide open passes in the middle of the field...Your offense looked like they were playing on All Madden..I would normally be modest about a win considering the team is still below .500 but the cockiness of Cowboys' fans makes that hard to do.

Oh and shout out to Polorico who would troll Eagles threads and say "2-1>1-2"etc. 3-4=3-4.
pimp.gif

W/e, the most entertaining part of the game was when Dez stiff armed that db like 5 yards back on the last drive of the game.

Hope we roll through the Pats game so I can see another Thanksgiving !#! whooping at the Linc. 

Congrats to the Eagles totally outclassed the Cowboys from the opening tip.

Shady McCoy is the truth.
sick.gif

Current records aside, the Eagles are still the team to beat in the NFC. I've said that when the Eagles were going through their struggles and tonight's performance reinforces that for me.

On bright spot is DeMarco Murray having another good outing.

At least Rex has earned the right to bump his gums. Back to back AFC championship games let's talk a little bit. Rob on the other hand ain't never did #%@$, will never do #%@$ and needs to forever remain silent. Goddamn clown.

Originally Posted by buggz05

W/e, the most entertaining part of the game was when Dez stiff armed that db like 5 yards back on the last drive of the game.

That 3rd string DB that was only in the game in the 4th quarter because the game had already been won before halftime? Oh aight, no doubt

Originally Posted by toine2983

Current records aside, the Eagles are still the team to beat in the NFC. I've said that when the Eagles were going through their struggles and tonight's performance reinforces that for me.

lolwut

Originally Posted by buggz05

Whatever makes you sleep @ night.

sick.gif

nah man, Aaron Rodgers and them damn Packers didn't just disappear off the face of the earth. NFC East maybe, but entire NFC hell no

^ The Giants annual late season collapse will put Philly in the driver's seat to win the division.

sick.gif

nah man, Aaron Rodgers and them damn Packers didn't just disappear off the face of the earth. NFC East maybe, but entire NFC hell no

with the new fixes on defense, i think we're the only team that matches up with them pound for pound

I'm not gonna sit here and stunt like because of this blow out win the team is suddenly perfect and gonna make a Superbowl run..But I will say that this was a statement game that basically told the rest of the NFL that their record doesn't show their true talent. I already know Giants' fans will be discrediting this win all week tho, saying the Eagles just beat an overrated team. However, after the way the Giants barely squeaked past the winless Dolphins, they need to be more worried about their own team than ours.

For the record, Packers > Eagles based solely on the fact that Rodgers is the best QB in the league right now...Eagles still aren't the team to beat despite this huge game, but if they turn this win streak from 2 to 5-6, then we'll talk.

sick.gif

Yeah I meant NFC East.
laugh.gif

Packers are leaps and bounds the best team in the NFC, especially with the Saints performance today.

Back
Top Bottom