~~~!!! Official Dallas Cowboys Vs. Tennessee Titans Game Thread !!!~~~

Did anyone see ogletree's mouthpiece fly out at the LOS?

Viscious catch though

Carpenter chasing down VY
roll.gif

Backup LBs look a lot better tonight.

Stephen Mcgee needs to just take off and run more often. He's got decent speed for a QB. Still struggles dropping back and making reads. I just don'tlike him wearing that #7, flashbacks of Chad Hutchinson and Drew Henson
sick.gif

Nice catch by Ogletree!!

Lattimore out there running hard. I wish there was a way we could keep him on the squad, maybe pick him up later if there is injuries

Titans basically looked like they didn't care tonight and didn't want Cowboys to lose their first game in the new stadium.

4-7-TEN 36 (8:07) (Punt formation) 4-A.Trapasso punts 47 yards to DAL 17, Center-58-K.Amato, fair catch by 31-D.Smith. First punt hit the overhead scoreboard.By rule, the down is replayed.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ that scoreboard being so low. A strong legged punter kicking a very long time trying to get past that thing. That Tenn. punter hits the damn thing 4times in warm-ups. It puts both sides at a disadvantage. But of course J. Jones wins because of the 'ohs' and 'awws.

But hitting the scoreboard would give the defense or offense more time to prepare for the coming possesion. Its like having an unlimited amount of timeouts, Iguess.

1. Roy
2. Ogletree
3. Hurd
4. Austin
5. Manny

thats what i would do ... dont have time for that lazy handed bum crayton ... hes my new jacque reeves ... every time i see that dude i just want him toaccidentally die ... im hoping the big scoreboard falls and somehow everyone dodges it except his %%% ... hope he takes a long walk off a short pier ... ormaybe, he can pull a plax and shoot himself in the head, i mean leg ... #@$! a plea, take him straight to trial and give him the 3.5 ... but that soft dudewould never be around a gun ... type of bama to not buy his kids super soakers cuz he doesnt want to promote violence ... bug eyed mother #%$%!% ... how youlook like you have down sydrome, do crack AND havent slept in 4 years all at the same time? how you a receiver and allergic to pigskin? how you supposed tocatch a ball when your missing the 1st, 3rd and 5th metacarpals in both hands?

and then this dude pat watkins, doin his best merton hanks impression with his gangly %%% ... lookin like a barack obama edition stretch armstrong ... dudedoesnt even get blocked and runs all the way down the field out of bounds, actin like his neck doesnt stick out above the players on the sidelines ... all yousee is a human dome bobbin at about a 5.5 40 yard dash clip ... at least keith davis wanted to play defense, this dude pat accepts his role as the 8th bestspecial teamer on any given squad ... my man been in the league for a solid 3-4 years and you never see the ball once in his highlight reel ... how is your jobthe wedge buster, and the NFL doesnt even allow wedges no more? id rather bobby carpenter play safety ...

smh ...

so you would do what, put crayton over any of them receivers? ... ... ... do you watch the games or do you just listen to what people say about them?

thats what i would do ... dont have time for that lazy handed bum crayton ... hes my new jacque reeves ... every time i see that dude i just want him to accidentally die ... im hoping the big scoreboard falls and somehow everyone dodges it except his %%% ... hope he takes a long walk off a short pier ... or maybe, he can pull a plax and shoot himself in the head, i mean leg ... #@$! a plea, take him straight to trial and give him the 3.5 ... but that soft dude would never be around a gun ... type of bama to not buy his kids super soakers cuz he doesnt want to promote violence ... bug eyed mother #%$%!% ... how you look like you have down sydrome, do crack AND havent slept in 4 years all at the same time? how you a receiver and allergic to pigskin? how you supposed to catch a ball when your missing the 1st, 3rd and 5th metacarpals in both hands?

and then this dude pat watkins, doin his best merton hanks impression with his gangly %%% ... lookin like a barack obama edition stretch armstrong ... dude doesnt even get blocked and runs all the way down the field out of bounds, actin like his neck doesnt stick out above the players on the sidelines ... all you see is a human dome bobbin at about a 5.5 40 yard dash clip ... at least keith davis wanted to play defense, this dude pat accepts his role as the 8th best special teamer on any given squad ... my man been in the league for a solid 3-4 years and you never see the ball once in his highlight reel ... how is your job the wedge buster, and the NFL doesnt even allow wedges no more? id rather bobby carpenter play safety ...
Best post you've ever made.

Back
Top Bottom