OFFICIAL DECEMBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike Tech Fleece Hoodie - $70 with 30% off.  I had to do a phone order for my size L @ Nike Myrtle Beach SC.  

Concord Mills NC had a M, some XS and some XXLs

December 30, 2014

Lake Elsinore, CA

(951) 245-5665

Table up front full of these PRod 7s and Mogans for $39.99 plus extra 30% off

Extra 30% off hash wall. Found all of these:

Lil Penny Posite - $94.99 plus 30% off

Blazer Mid Lunarlon Neckface (Size 10) - $34.99 plus 30% off

KD VII "Calm Before The Storm" (Size 10) - $150 plus 30% off

Air Jordan 4Lab1 (Size 14) - $169.99 plus 30% off

Women's Air Max 1 - $69.99 plus 30% off

Last edited:

Nike Tech Fleece Hoodie - $70 with 30% off.  I had to do a phone order for my size L @ Nike Myrtle Beach SC.  

Concord Mills NC had a M, some XS and some XXLs
Atlantic City Nike outlet also has some .  Not sure of what sizes they have left 

I dont understand what's so good about this hoodie? 

Atlantic City Nike outlet also has some .  Not sure of what sizes they have left 

I dont understand what's so good about this hoodie? 

Tech fleece is well made. Materials fit snug and are soft. It's definately worth $50, bbut that $110 was extreme

whats the oto app? excuse my ignorance, i dont frequent this side of nike talk too often.

I mentioned it for the guy who said he couldn't call a nike outet because he is in Korea. The oto app lets you make calls to the u.s. free from your smartphone.

Good for people out in Korea and Japan, but totally unrelated to outlet stuff. So...

This was Folsom last saturday. I wasn't able to upload photos that day so excuse the lateness.

View media item 1330660not much of a deal on these air maxes, but worth keeping an eye out for them.
View media item 1330662
I was in a rush that morning so I just snapped a few pics of what caught my eye.
All red and all blue hyper dunks were 50 with an additional % off as well, but can't remember the specific %.

Last edited:
Not sure if its across the country but here in Chicago all the sales at the outlets are extended till tomorrow 1/1/15

vacaville outlet has some tech fleece in xs s and 3xl as well. 69.99 +30%

Last edited:
The tech fleece I saw at the outlets had ribbed cuffs at the wrist but mine do not. Are they putting cuffs on them now?

was at the citadel outlet the other day and there are a bunch of various colors and sizes of flyknit lunar 2s on the hash. after 30% off it was 48.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom