OFFICIAL DECEMBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

#1 of 1a few seconds ago

cmore501

Over the last two weeks, I've tried to buy a pair of shoes at the Nike Outlet in New Orleans but when they do the verification process, their system keeps saying that my address doesn't match with the card I'm using. This has happened to me twice in as many attempts and I checked multiple times with my bank to verify the info and it's correct.

Has anyone else had this problem or have a solution for me? This has never happened before.

Try a different card

#1 of 1a few seconds ago

cmore501

Over the last two weeks, I've tried to buy a pair of shoes at the Nike Outlet in New Orleans but when they do the verification process, their system keeps saying that my address doesn't match with the card I'm using. This has happened to me twice in as many attempts and I checked multiple times with my bank to verify the info and it's correct.

Has anyone else had this problem or have a solution for me? This has never happened before.

Buy a Nike gift card and use it as payment. No address is attached to it so you should be able to ship to whatever address you want

#1 of 1a few seconds ago

cmore501

When I ordered, the shipping and billing address has to be the same.  Either there is a mixup with the address on hand or whatever.  Try get that corrected.  I wanted to ship the shoes to my parent's home, but they wouldn't allow it.

Shipping address needs to match card adress or else they won't ship.

You're best bet is to get a gift card.

Shipping address needs to match card adress or else they won't ship.
You're best bet is to get a gift card.

I am shipping to the address that is on my card. I always do. The bank has even said the transactions were initially authorized (no funds exchanged, though) and the only thing that they think is that maybe the address isn't being entered, word for word, the same way it appears in their system. Most likely will try the gift card, though.

Last edited:
Does anyone have direct experience with the processing time for phone orders?  I called Friday to put in an order and the guy said to just keep an eye on an email confirmation through out the day.  Said they won't be calling back unless there was an issue.  Is this common place?  

I guess I'll wait till Monday and see how things go, but just antsy since I've never done phone orders before.

Does anyone have direct experience with the processing time for phone orders?  I called Friday to put in an order and the guy said to just keep an eye on an email confirmation through out the day.  Said they won't be calling back unless there was an issue.  Is this common place?  

I guess I'll wait till Monday and see how things go, but just antsy since I've never done phone orders before.

Yes it is commonplace, you have nothing to worry about. I've placed many phone orders, never had a problem. They often times ship next day

Yes it is commonplace, you have nothing to worry about. I've placed many phone orders, never had a problem. They often times ship next day
The thing is, I got no email on Saturday which is why I am just a tad antsy about.  I understand they may be busy, but I just feel worried a bit.

I know I have to be patient, but just wanted to see how it goes as it's my first time.  I guess if I don't hear anything on Monday I'll give them a call to see what's up. 
embarassed.gif

The thing is, I got no email on Saturday which is why I am just a tad antsy about.  I understand they may be busy, but I just feel worried a bit.

I know I have to be patient, but just wanted to see how it goes as it's my first time.  I guess if I don't hear anything on Monday I'll give them a call to see what's up. :wow:

Another way to check if the outlet processed your phone order is to look at your credit card account online to see if you see the pending charge

I know I have to be patient, but just wanted to see how it goes as it's my first time.  I guess if I don't hear anything on Monday I'll give them a call to see what's up. 
embarassed.gif
Stop being so scared. Its only money

embarassed.gif
Then I probably wouldn't have tried a phone order a week before Christmas.  I'm going to be brutally honest here, so I apologize - but we really aren't giving phone orders priority right now.  When 200 actual people per hour are coming through the door, those needs are much more pressing.  Phone orders are quite literally "when we have time to get around to it".

Again, I hate to sound like a jerk, but that's the reality of the situation. You'll surely have a much better phone order experience in the middle of January, especially from a store like mine that's an outside mall in the middle of a New England winter.  You call on a Wednesday, and you'll get the best customer service you could dream of.

Last edited:
^^ Things are like that now due to the fact that now everyone is on to sneakers and it's the cool thing to be "into". You would be able to call Kissimee Clearance or any other major outlet at anytime of the day and phone order. But yes i worked at Nike Factory here in Miami, and policy is always to take care of instore customers.

Then I probably wouldn't have tried a phone order a week before Christmas.  I'm going to be brutally honest here, so I apologize - but we really aren't giving phone orders priority right now.  When 200 actual people per hour are coming through the door, those needs are much more pressing.  Phone orders are quite literally "when we have time to get around to it".
Again, I hate to sound like a jerk, but that's the reality of the situation. You'll surely have a much better phone order experience in the middle of January, especially from a store like mine that's an outside mall in the middle of a New England winter.  You call on a Wednesday, and you'll get the best customer service you could dream of.

Some good gems dropped. I usually just call right before the store opens, or right as they're closing, been pretty fortunate as long as they have what I'm looking for. Still a little upset I never got my gift card for doing the survey.

Some good gems dropped. I usually just call right before the store opens, or right as they're closing, been pretty fortunate as long as they have what I'm looking for. Still a little upset I never got my gift card for doing the survey.

I've been having a lot of issues with those survey gift cards lately.

As in I've done the surveys off 5 receipts and have yet to get my $5 gc and it's been over a week.

Not sure what recourse if any that I have. Just annoying.

I know that a while ago they talked about dropping the survey GCs because they were getting a lot of unusable data from the surveys of people that just wanted the $5.  My suggestion would be to make meaningful contributions when you do, and they're more likely to keep them.

No idea why there's a delay now, though.

Chrome 6 lows at woodbury commons 119.99....yesterday 20% off plus a survey coupon made them 91$ added a pack of socks for a 25$ mvp pass made me feel like I stole something lol. Was a fsr yesterday but goin real quick at 5pm

I totally understand that.  The people there were very nice and helpful.  I know I'm not gonna get it in time and I'm totally okay with it.  Just hope to see those tracking emails tomorrow.

edit.  The team was really nice though, even when I was put on hold for a split second while the dude went to check on something, another team member picked up the line and tried to assist me.

Last edited:
Another way to check if the outlet processed your phone order is to look at your credit card account online to see if you see the pending charge
Yeah, I just had to wait a while for the recent activity to show up.  Just checked and the pending charges are there!  I guess I'm good to go, just need to see that tracking though. haha.

Thanks 

Yeah, I just had to wait a while for the recent activity to show up.  Just checked and the pending charges are there!  I guess I'm good to go, just need to see that tracking though. haha.

Thanks 

Sign up for a FedEx, ups, and myusps accounts. They will email you when you have packages coming to your address with your name.

Back
Top Bottom