OFFICIAL DECEMBER '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's doing the adjustment for me. Is the sale still going on?

View media item 2256801

At that screen, look below. Price should reflect in the final subtotal. If that doesn't work, make sure you hit 'update cart.'

This is a good deal. I paid 59 but got free shipping. What's cool is Ruvilla doesn't charge sales tax shipping to states they don't have a store in.

Last edited:
Tanger outlets washington pa air jordan 17 plus "bulls" 129.99 take an additional 30pct off, FSR as of last night at 9pm

Sawgrass Mills Fl

Jordan Retro 5 Pro Star 129.99 

Thats about it  

Pembroke Pines had red sock darts for $54.99 

No pics cuz I got a 16gb iphone. 

Sawgrass Mills Fl

Jordan Retro 5 Pro Star 129.99 

Thats about it  

Pembroke Pines had red sock darts for $54.99 

No pics cuz I got a 16gb iphone. 

Damn would love those red sock darts at that price
Just went to Ivey city DC
Not much unless you're into crossfit/training
They also had the purple (concord?) c/w for $64.95

View media item 2258118

Jersey Gardens

Wu Tang Foams for $189, saw everything up to sz 12

Trrainer 3 white/red $59.97

That's about it

gilroy, ca 

aj 3 cyber monday on hash, 30% off of 159yaj 10 chi on hash, 30% off of 119.99

30% off all hash footwear
30-40% off of most apparel

Wow, I'll keep an eye out for the Cyber Monday 3's at my outlet, , I would def. purchase 2x pairs at $111.00
Great price imo...

Last edited:
You can find some 3's at outlets for 30%off  on hash sometimes with the Nike Air on the heel area but don't  exspect  the  retail price to be

below $170.00 before discount  not happening LOL .

Last edited:
Got an email from Nike that says on Saturday, December 17th (one day only), Nike Factory stores will have a 20% off sale while Nike Clearance stores will have a 30% off sale. The discount is on the entire purchase.

Went to Folsom, CA Outlet on Monday morning. Nothing great, no sales. Copped a Kyrie hat and USA Olympic shirt for $12 total off clearance but nothing else. True Blue 3s in a decent size run for retail, Charlotte and NYC 10s and the red 17s in a few sizes for meh prices up at the front counter. Nothing amazing on hash wall. Still doing the MVP card through the 24th according to signs.

View media item 2261774

Last edited:

Got an email from Nike that says on Saturday, December 17th (one day only), Nike Factory stores will have a 20% off sale while Nike Clearance stores will have a 30% off sale. The discount is on the entire purchase.
Got this same email yesterday.

To bad my outlet doesn't have anything worth posting or copping. 

Went to Johnson Creek Clearance Store to return my flawed size 14 TB3's and since i payed w/ paypal the manager said she could only offer instore credit. They had a lot of stuff behind the counter but it was mainly size 16-18. They had 5-6 size 17-18 Sport Blue 3's for $160 and a stack of the Blue/Orange Jordan 5 low's in various sizes for $130. They had Dunk From Above 4's in kids sizes as well.

40% off most apparel and I got 30% off entire purchase plus got my MVP rewards all set for January.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom