Official DECEMBER 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 25% OFF NDC CLEARANCE, EXP 1/2/12

I'm wondering if anyone actually can confirm all outlet Jays to be B's..... you know other than the Banned Release. Are there stamps on the size tags on the inside of the shoe..... As far as I know I have see some Hares back in the day and others I don't recall seeing B Stamps. Although I vaguely remember True Blues with a B stamp from a outlet.....which was posted here.

Originally Posted by shindo03

I'm wondering if anyone actually can confirm all outlet Jays to be B's..... you know other than the Banned Release. Are there stamps on the size tags on the inside of the shoe..... As far as I know I have see some Hares back in the day and others I don't recall seeing B Stamps. Although I vaguely remember True Blues with a B stamp from a outlet.....which was posted here.
Depends. You can get a transfer from a mall or Niketown  and the J's will be A-grade..if it's one of the bad selling J's (orion 7's) it has a high possibility of being A-grades. Anything highly sought is usually B-grade though.

They are definitely not all b-grades. In fact, I think I've only gotten one pair of b-grades from the Nike outlet, a pair of OG White/Black XIVs in '98, and they weren't even stamped. If you watch at Nike.com's stock, you see that, a lot of times, they'll have a full stock run of a sneaker, and then it'll just disappear off the site. Later on, they just start popping up at outlets everywhere. I seriously doubt that it's just a coincidence. I'll go out on a limb and that most, if not all of the sneakers that hit the outlets in FSRs are not b-grades. As for clothes, I guess it depends. I just called a Niketown to order a Destroyer jacket that disappeared off the site last week after having all sizes available the previous week. The salesman told me that he thought they were going to ship their stock out (hmm, I wonder where they're headed), but went ahead and sold me one since they still had them. Something tells me that perfectly good Destroyer jackets are gonna hit a few outlets soon...

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

They are definitely not all b-grades. In fact, I think I've only gotten one pair of b-grades from the Nike outlet, a pair of OG White/Black XIVs in '98, and they weren't even stamped. If you watch at Nike.com's stock, you see that, a lot of times, they'll have a full stock run of a sneaker, and then it'll just disappear off the site. Later on, they just start popping up at outlets everywhere. I seriously doubt that it's just a coincidence. I'll go out on a limb and that most, if not all of the sneakers that hit the outlets in FSRs are not b-grades. As for clothes, I guess it depends. I just called a Niketown to order a Destroyer jacket that disappeared off the site last week after having all sizes available the previous week. The salesman told me that he thought they were going to ship their stock out (hmm, I wonder where they're headed), but went ahead and sold me one since they still had them. Something tells me that perfectly good Destroyer jackets are gonna hit a few outlets soon...
you are correct but there is more to it.

some shoes are indeed B grades. some are from nikes inventory. some are RTV items (return to vendor). some are from some other unknown places. i know when a bunch of footlockers closed, a lot of their stuff ended up at the outlet.
also, its really hard to tell if you are getting bgrades or not and if they really are b grades.
i know that sometimes they put bgrades on the kicks just to mark them and sometimes they even make them cgrades. i mean, ive gotten bgrade lebrons that had a footlocker tag on the box. now tell me, when did footlocker start selling bgrades?
laugh.gif

it has also been explained to me that some stores have a must have FSR policy and if they dont have enuff sizes, they ship their inventory to clearance outlets. thats y some a grade items show up in clearance outlets at random.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Tucson, Az Outlet Had

Hash Wall (30% Off):

Jordan 2011 Orion-$119 scattered sizes
Jordan 2011 Green- $89.99 Scattered sizes
Hyperdunk & Fuse 2011- $80 Many colors and sizes
Kobe V Ink- $69.99 10 and scattered others
Fly Wade- $109 many sizes and colors
Lunar Hypergamer- $69.99 many sizes and colors

Non-Hash Wall:

Blue Prestos $69.99 close to FSR
Camo Kobe VI & Grey/Blue Kobe VI $74.99 FSR
Grey/Navy Fuse 2011 $59 FSR
which color is the flywade ?

Multiple colors, I think every color released actually. 

OUChrisLitt wrote: 

On the Grey/Blue, do you mean these?
Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VI-Grey-Royal-Blue.jpeg

Yes.

Went to the Myrtle Beach SC outlet over the weekend. The hash wall was an extra 30 percent off.

Price: $79.99 on the hash wall

441946400_royal_nike_lebron_8_ps_sneaker1.jpg

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

you are correct but there is more to it.

some shoes are indeed B grades. some are from nikes inventory. some are RTV items (return to vendor). some are from some other unknown places. i know when a bunch of footlockers closed, a lot of their stuff ended up at the outlet.
also, its really hard to tell if you are getting bgrades or not and if they really are b grades.
i know that sometimes they put bgrades on the kicks just to mark them and sometimes they even make them cgrades. i mean, ive gotten bgrade lebrons that had a footlocker tag on the box. now tell me, when did footlocker start selling bgrades?
laugh.gif

it has also been explained to me that some stores have a must have FSR policy and if they dont have enuff sizes, they ship their inventory to clearance outlets. thats y some a grade items show up in clearance outlets at random.

Thanks for clearing that up, bigj!
wink.gif

Gonzales, LA Outlet
Here we go:
nike_outlet_report_gonzales-1med.jpg

nike_outlet_report_gonzales-2med.jpg

nike_outlet_report_gonzales-3med.jpg

nike_outlet_report_gonzales-4med.jpg

nike_outlet_report_gonzales-5med.jpg

nike_outlet_report_gonzales-6med.jpg

These Flightposite IIs have been sitting for about 2 years. $74.99, size 12, I think. There were two pairs.
nike_outlet_report_gonzales-7med.jpg

nike_outlet_report_gonzales-8med.jpg

$79.99
nike_outlet_report_gonzales-9med.jpg

nike_outlet_report_gonzales-10med.jpg

I got these Black/Black-Metallic Silver Kobe Vs. They were $54.97. Still had quite a few sizes left.
nike_outlet_report_gonzales-11med.jpg

Click here for the full report.

smithfield nc

they had 1 pair of those KOBE V blackouts sz 10 left on the hash wall last night as of 5:30, $54.97 and 30% off

Trainer SC 2010 Low - 407846 007 - scattered sizes on HASH WALL (mostly 10-11.5) $37.97 and the 30 % off .....grand total of $28.36

kobe VI gray camos for $99.99, not on hash wall though

MLK Portland, Or
One pair of sz.13 grey/blue camo Kobes on the hash wall. 99.99 before the 30% off.

Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

^ were the kobes on the hash wall?

No they were not
They were on one of the aisles, I can't remember which one. For some reason, they didn't put them on the endcap.

is 20-30% (in my area) going to go in to January as well?

Will be nice to use my $5 off and $25 gift card with the 30%...

Allen, TX outlet:
The findings: (Sorry, a couple pics didn't focus right)

nike_outlet_report_allen-1med.jpg

Too much glare, but I believe the Kobe VIs were $89.99. If I'm wrong on the price, someone please post the correct one.
nike_outlet_report_allen-2med.jpg

The N7 Air Max Destiny was $92. Isn't that regular price?
nike_outlet_report_allen-3med.jpg

nike_outlet_report_allen-4med.jpg

nike_outlet_report_allen-5med.jpg

Lots of these KD IIIs in stock.
nike_outlet_report_allen-6med.jpg

Picture from the Gonzales report, but they also had the Ink Kobe Vs, this time for only $54.97. Only a few sizes here and there.
nike_outlet_report_gonzales-9med.jpg

Click here for the full report.

Back
Top Bottom