Official December 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS Vol Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any outlets with the additional 30% off for the Hyperdunk 2012 Black/Blue Glow? Woodbury Commons had them for 110. Want to save as much money as I can with these.

going to check out citadel outlet tmw and post up the shoes that are on sale tmw ..heard they got some good kicks in
Was their anything over there? I thought about going today, but I don't want to drive all the way there for nothing.

Tinton Falls Cole Haan had lunargrands for 50% off on sunday.  The black/pink and one other colorway (don't remember which one)

they had 50% off a large number of shoes

Tinton Falls Cole Haan had lunargrands for 50% off on sunday.  The black/pink and one other colorway (don't remember which one)

they had 50% off a large number of shoes
I live 15 minutes from there. Been under the weather since sunday not really in the mood to drive but do They have anything decent?  Jordans, dunks, AF1's, Air max?  
nerd.gif

I received a pair of the black/white flyknits for Christmas, in a size 11. I needed a 10.5 and no where had them to do a exchange. Ended up returning them to nike outlet at Great Lakes Crossing in Auburn Hills, MI. It killed me to return them, but maybe one of you can get them off the shelf there.

Was hoping to get the Kobe VI Cool Grey that cork posted and called Conroe up but I was told a guy bought a whole bunch of them or all of them this morning. lol

Was hoping to get the Kobe VI Cool Grey that cork posted and called Conroe up but I was told a guy bought a whole bunch of them or all of them this morning. lol

I was lucky enough to grab a 10.5 I believe last pair too. Nike outlet orange 714-456-9172 and camarillo 805-384-4480 both have them for 99.99 don't think that's worth it personally but if you really want them give them a call.

I was lucky enough to grab a 10.5 I believe last pair too. Nike outlet orange 714-456-9172 and camarillo 805-384-4480 both have them for 99.99 don't think that's worth it personally but if you really want them give them a call.
Yeah, I know Camarillo has 'em but I was hoping to get 'em for $69.99 or below. Thanks for the info!

From Pleasant Prairie, Wisc:

LeBron IX Away Elites (scattered sizes) - $129.99

Jordan 2012 Black/red and wolf grey/neon - $129.99 FSR

Fly Wade 2 EV Miami Nights CW and cool greys - $59.99 FSR

Lunar HyperDunk+ USA, Black/blue, and white/orange - $99.99 FSR

Lunar Trainer 1+ Black/blue - $79.99 FSR

Red HyperDunk 2011 - $74.99 FSR

Various 2012 HyperFuse - $79.99 FSR

Melo M8 Grey/Orange - $99.99 FSR

^^ Damn they dropped the price on the hyperdunks + I would've copped for $99 when I was there last week.

Ya'll need to hit the outlets for the clothes this week. My outlet had 40% off all clearance. They had MULTIPLE dri-fit shirts marked for $1.97, $2.97, and $4.97. Copped 7 shirts for around $20. Including this one for $6.

Philadelphia Premium outlets btw. No idea on phone orders but it probably wouldn't even be worth it because people were like vultures once word got around the store that they had shirts for a dollar

Last edited:
Nike clearance store starting to get nfl jerseys for good prices.

Also just picked up some black/grey/orange 95 air maxs for 20

They having 20% off all men's shoes in San leandro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom