OFFICIAL DECEMBER 2014 PICK-UP THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^
Ihy
Sry, I'll put the whisk up now... 
grin.gif

I scooped these on the low from a homie who wanted funds for the legends dropping on the 20th, I welcome my 3rd pair of Jams to the family, off they go to Godofsoles to get iced up, stay tuned for before/after pics, before ya'll start calling fakes because of the Jordna everyone who knows, well they know what's up with that screw up
mean.gif

LOOKING AT THE HUARACHE 92'S FROM PG 8… MAN, NIKE REALLY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING WITH PROPORTION AND SHAPES WITH KICKS BACK THEN… NO BANANA KICKS STEEL TOES OR ANY OF THAT

YourReebok customs

This is legit the first time I've even seen anyone post pics of the pump IDs, not to shabby. :pimp:

I scooped these on the low from a homie who wanted funds for the legends dropping on the 20th, I welcome my 3rd pair of Jams to the family, off they go to Godofsoles to get iced up, stay tuned for before/after pics, before ya'll start calling fakes because of the Jordna everyone who knows, well they know what's up with that screw up :smh:

Explain the Jordna part, idk and want to know. Think I've seen it before but honestly can't remember. Also nice jams want 2 purr but them prices bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom