OFFICIAL DECEMBER PICK UP THREAD VOL. CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE! NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Recently...

t63xox.jpg

My fav pick up out of all these is the Coltons. Been eyeing this shoe for awhile...will be adding in other colorways.

xldk3m.jpg

16267uo.jpg

The only good thing I've found about living in a small place

People sleep or don't know. They're only getting 14 concords. But 22 employees, so I've gotta figure something out

soleKINGericJ -- congratz fam, i am getting my degree in the spring
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at me for not getting the china and miami hurricane 9's

You sir are a beast! Nice pickups on the kobes. I can honestly say your pickups whenever I see them inspires me to pick up some nicer shoes, thanks again for sharing your pickups!

man i need concords now. i hope i can just grab them online, work is too crazy lately for me to wait in line all day thursday

Xmas came early. Grail pickups. Had them before and let them go but now we are once again reunited.

Picked up the Concords actually in early Nov and cement IV's today from a friend's new shipment.

I have the '99 cement IV's and they are pretty much on point.

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

How are you guys getting all these concords? They not supposed to "drop" till the 23rd?

bra you act as if online sites aren't selling them early ....

My fault im late now regarding the needs who buys a size they dont wear? What part of the sneaker game is that?

Count it as loss and cop something else unless your stuck on hype...like I said what part of the sneaker is that

Back
Top Bottom