OFFICIAL DECEMBER WDYWT VOL. POST YOUR OUTFITS AND NO PIC QUOTING!

64dzlv.jpg

CEE - Info on those?

mu2ri - nice rotation man
pimp.gif

dope OG Obsidians up there as well!

For me today... (recycled pic)

1z4lsly.jpg

thanx guys.

jaspers for their 3rd wear:

6435661009_93ddc0e0fc_b.jpg
6435662119_bec13dc3a5_b.jpg

6435661399_97eab2421e_b.jpg

about my ex, we may not be done for good. i just wanted to be free for awhile.

hooked up with the new blondie on halloween. dressed like this:

zzpics_agunn49351.jpg

and this her normally:

306394_527678202635_114400675_30634052_879795725_n.jpg

she wants to be official GF and everything, but i'm still giving it some thought (with older age you realize ya can't base everything on looks, cuz some times the really hot girls are the most hard to deal with, so i'm taking my time to really get to know her)....

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

thanx guys.

jaspers for their 3rd wear:
about my ex, we may not be done for good. i just wanted to be free for awhile.

hooked up with the new blondie on halloween. dressed like this:

and this her normally:

she wants to be official GF and everything, but i'm still giving it some thought (with older age you realize ya can't base everything on looks, cuz some times the really hot girls are the most hard to deal with, so i'm taking my time to really get to know her)....
Son, lock that down. Asap 
pimp.gif

pro to like you said get to know her. and the lv are fresh. dreadsforyou the fit is fresh with the cool grays.

I am usually a quite reader on this thread, enjoying all the nice shoes you guys are wearing, but Proto are you serious? Posting your new girlfriend here on the DECEMBER WDYWT Thread? This is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen! Not the girl, she pretty, but the post in general!

Originally Posted by MissCutiee

I am usually a quite reader on this thread, enjoying all the nice shoes you guys are wearing, but Proto are you serious? Posting your new girlfriend here on the DECEMBER WDYWT Thread? This is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen! Not the girl, she pretty, but the post in general!

MissCutiee is right Proto, you need keep pictures of your girlfriend where they belong....in the Official Pick Up Thread. SHAMEFUL.

Back
Top Bottom