Official Dedication 3 Post....New SONGS LEAK!! ...Release Date 11/14/08

This mixtape is JUST aight.

I don't wanna listen to all of YM on a Wayne mixtape either....let them drop their own mixtapes if they wanna do em....or do a team mixtape separate.Dedication is supposed to be pure Wayne just going in
smh.gif

He better revoke the Dedication title on this mixtape and change it to something else because this does the Dedication series a GREAT disservice. It's anALRIGHT tape but def not worthy of being a Dedication.

"Me I'm doing everyuffin thang, smokin them dikes, Im on that mary uffin jane".......Nasty! This is the hottest MIXTAPE out, Name another one....

Yall must not be listening to this D3....of course its not like D2. As you can see Wayne is changing with every project he's doing. If he kept everythingthe same wouldn't we be bored? Wayne kills every track! So does Gutta Gutta and Jae Millz of course. Everybody in YME did their part. I hear something neweverytime I listen to this.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]People if you need the Dedication 1&2 just to make ya realize that this Dedication is hot garbage
sick.gif
, you know the deal
nerd.gif

[/color]

Back
Top Bottom