OFFICIAL DENVER BRONCOS 2022 THREAD - Russell Wilson, MOTHAFLUCKAS!

That loss hurt bad.

Just saw we're the only team in the league that can get the #1 seed AND not make the playoffs. That's ridiculous how tight the AFC is. And it shouldnt be that way but these last 2 weeks didn't help us.

Either way we control our destiny, we NEED that win in Cincy monday.

CW30XYLWEAAqEb9.jpg

Maldonado my dude. I hope you and your family had a merry Christmas. GO BRONCOS!

I love how the squad just finds a way to win. Still makes me irritated that we were an Emanuel Sanders botched return from playing for the #1 seed.

yeah, CJ starting to heat up a bit.

Brock looking poised.

Defense still showing out. I haven't looked but hoping TJ Ward and Brandon Marshall can shake off whatever they were feeling. Darrien Stewart too. Bush and Keo are liabilities playing back there...

short week this week, hoping that we can get thru it healthy, and come out on the other side with the W.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_29323362/brandon-marshalls-injury-is-teams-biggest-concern

View media item 1848712
Inside linebacker Brandon Marshall was among the many Broncos players to come away bruised after Denver's overtime victory against the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday night.

Marshall injured his right ankle and came out in the fourth quarter. He played 54 defensive snaps and four special-teams snaps and recorded seven total tackles (five solo).

"It got rolled up. He's got a very sore ankle and actually is attending a funeral today, so I'll know more about him tomorrow ," coach Gary Kubiak said Tuesday. "Just kind of beat up in general, but he's the biggest concern right now."

Marshall is scheduled to have a magnetic resonance imaging exam on his ankle Wednesday.

Prater released. Safety Shaun Prater was released Tuesday, a week after the Broncos signed him when David Bruton was placed on injured reserve.

Prater was inactive for Monday's game, as starters T.J. Ward and Darian Stewart returned from injuries. Fellow safety Omar Bolden, who has been out with a hamstring injury, continues his recovery and could return soon.

"Getting all those guys back will be very important, but I would say that T.J. took a step back in the right direction is what he did," Kubiak said. "Omar could possibly be back this week, so we'll just have to wait and see."

The release of Prater leaves the Broncos' roster at 52 players.

Kicker confidence. Kicker Brandon McManus hooked a 45-yard field-goal attempt in the waning seconds of the fourth quarter that could have won the game for the Broncos.

McManus, who was 12-of-12 in field-goal attempts through the Broncos' first five games, has missed four of his past 12 attempts.

"We've got a lot of confidence in Brandon," Kubiak said. "I think he's had a fine year. I know he didn't hit that ball well, but he comes right back and makes a big kick. He's going to have to make some more. That's part of his job — going to have to kick in some pressure situations."

We know Rivers is going to come out in gunslinger mode so the offense has to be ready. The Kubes needs to run max protect and double tight end sets because the o-line is trash.

Huge game. I hope that Kubes realizes that the oline needs help and we use more two tight end sets.

Back
Top Bottom