Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Cats just refuse to call Timmy Turner a hit. Mental gymnastics at its finest.

And it might not have been an official release but that Moon People track was flames too.

Outside of you purposely seeking out Timmy Turner (like I did to hear it for the first time), where exactly have you heard it? It's number 34 on the charts, yet, where exactly is it being heard? delete1234 delete1234 tried to act like the song is some big time hit, but didn't realize me and him are in the same city, and I've heard that song once, including the major Top 40 station here. Every time I pull up a radio playlist, I never see the song, no matter the time of day. Sounds a bit funny in the light. Remember that desperation 50 Cent song that had Eminem and Adam Levine? Timmy Turner is equivalent to that, except it was actually on Top 40 charts, all over charts in other countries, and in regular rotation if you randomly flip it to MTV. Timmy Turner is suuuuuch a hit, but why hasn't anybody heard it? The 11 song XXL "freestyle" of it >>> the actual song.

Let's be real, Noone is listening to a designer project. People are actually listening to uzi projects and are going to yatchy shows. Panda was and is bigger than anything they will ever put out but they have listenable projects to their fans. U can believe dudes lying in here if u want, Noone is listening to that tape. He dropped the ball heavy when all eyes were on him. Timmy Turner ain't no damn hit, it was better as a meme than a song.

I promise you Desiigner would give back that #1 record if he could exchange that metric for having a back catalog tapes and songs that organically people were playing, the same way Fetty had a Soundcloud full of songs that were already buzzing before 300 put them on the album.

It's crazy how Fetty Wap had so many hits like that, including 3 in the top 10. And all of them were legitimately heard

Last edited:
Timmy Turner ain't no damn hit, it was better as a meme than a song.

In what sense?
It charted
Unless you in a different city every other day what does I don't hear it around my way have to do with anything. His tape was meh, but Panda was on it so it still did better than most tapes and sold more.

We also in a day and age where music is so effortlessly taken in and thrown out that basically most of the ppl that thought his last tape was trash still gon download his next joint just so they hate or just to make sure they still don't like him. So time ain't exactly runnin out on the kid

Looking at the 2013 Freshman list in hindsight...I'm sure Trinidad James would trade his hit for School Boy Q, Action Bronson, Joey Badass, Travi$ Scott & Logic's fanbase, catalogues and careers.

Same thing with Desiigner. But he has that machine, and the Ye cosign. That is STRONG.

I honestly can't see Desiigner putting out a quality tape, or another "panda". He has ALL THE RESOURCES to though.

Lmao ****** writing paragraphs on how it's just impossible for this dude who supposedly "has all the tools" to be semi successful :rofl: and how he should wanna trade places with lil yachty

Can it just be next year already :lol:

Same ****** in this thread gon be like "but but but....that song wasn't as big as panda" "but but the machine" "Kanye" "white America" blah blah blah

Last edited:
Y'all can't play them chart games with me. When it's somebody u don't like u like to name all the important people and talk about how fake the numbers are etc. Son had a mega hit now they trynna force another one. Didn't give son time to create a fan base of any kind. They need to work on getting him a solid project and the fans will come.

It's others in that lane that have actual fan bases and they put out projects every few months. Son still got some ways to go, u ain't make it until drake steal ya style and try to do a remix so he got some work to dom

Last edited:
Y'all can't play them chart games with me. When it's somebody u don't like u like to name all the important people and talk about how fake the numbers are etc. Son had a mega hit now they trynna force another one. Didn't give son time to create a fan base of any kind. They need to work on getting him a solid project and the fans will come.

It's others in that lane that have actual fan bases and they put out projects every few months. Son still got some ways to go, u ain't make it until drake steal ya style and try to do a remix so he got some work to dom

Future, migos, fetty.

Unfortunately for the not so big artist he does the remix and just steals the song like he did with the cha cha remix AKA hotline bling

Last edited:
Future, migos, fetty.

Unfortunately for the not so big artist he does the remix and just steals the song like he did with the cha cha remix AKA hotline bling
Even drake said "psh, I can steal a real future song, I don't need that *****"

u ain't make it until drake bless you with your first platnium album, bless you with a billboard hit or two, put you on a 3x plat album as feature, put you on a tour selling out the garden 4 nights in a row, etc. you know **** that otherwise you couldnt get done by yourself

But hey if you wanna call it stealing style be my guest :smokin

when y'all reply, reply with some facts please quantify it for your boy :smile:

Last edited:
Drake fan syndrome. Wanna throw out all the numbers of albums them and their nerdy suburban friends bought and helped him go platinum but never wanna discuss quality of music going down.

But if we wanna talk aubrey facts I can do that also. Y'all might start reporting me again tho :frown:

Kevin Gates basically ruins this whole argument

Drake fan syndrome. Wanna throw out all the numbers of albums them and their nerdy suburban friends bought and helped him go platinum but never wanna discuss quality of music going down.

But if we wanna talk aubrey facts I can do that also. Y'all might start reporting me again tho :frown:

Right on que, translation : "white america"

Again, throw out some facts on how future helped drake so much :lol: quantify it for me pleghboi

Want me to call it wavez America? Who else is the pop music majority crowd? If we were talking about trap rap we could call it black America if u like? Drake aligns himself with future because he was the hottest rapper I'm the game and it can keep rap fans listening to drake while he goes and jodeci cries and all that other moist **** u like.

Lmao ****** writing paragraphs on how it's just impossible for this dude who supposedly "has all the tools" to be semi successful :rofl: and how he should wanna trade places with lil yachty

Can it just be next year already :lol:

Same ****** in this thread gon be like "but but but....that song wasn't as big as panda" "but but the machine" "Kanye" "white America" blah blah blah

Yet you haven't provided a single fact, while claiming other people haven't done so.

And as far the radio being different in other cities, this is 2016, not 1995, 1999, or 2006. Radio has pretty much been consolidated, so a Houston playlist ain't much different from what's in LA, Memphis, Chicago, or Atlanta. Regional based music is pretty much dead on the radio and charts. These are songs from multiple areas at various times of the day, and Timmy Turner pops up once. Once.....once....but this is supposedly the #34 hottest song in the country, even though there are plenty of songs that haven't charted as high yet are played like crazy.

View media item 2164049View media item 2164050View media item 2164051View media item 2164052View media item 2164053View media item 2164054View media item 2164055View media item 2164056View media item 2164057View media item 2164058View media item 2164059View media item 2164060
Tory Lanez - LUV
LUV
Tory Lanez
I Told You
7:21
PM
Beyoncé - Sorry
Sorry
Beyoncé
Lemonade
7:17
PM
Kanye West - Father Stretch My Hands, Pt. 1
Father Stretch My Hands, Pt. 1
Kanye West
The Life of Pablo
7:06
PM

Rihanna - Needed Me
Needed Me
Rihanna
Anti
7:00
PM
Drake - Controlla
Controlla
Drake
Views
6:51
PM
2 Chainz, Kanye West - Birthday Song
Birthday Song
2 Chainz, Kanye West
Based on a T.R.U. Story
6:34
PM

Mike WiLL Made It, Rihanna - Nothing Is Promised
Nothing Is Promised
Mike WiLL Made It, Rihanna
Nothing Is Promised
6:25
PM

Dae Dae - Wat U Mean [Remix]
Wat U Mean [Remix]
Dae Dae
Wat U Mean [Remix]
4:43
PM
Drake - One Dance
One Dance
Drake
Views
4:40
PM
Jay-Z - Ain't No *****
Ain't No *****
Jay-Z
Unplugged
4:36
PM
Beyoncé - Sorry
Sorry
Beyoncé
Lemonade
4:32
PM
Kanye West - Father Stretch My Hands, Pt. 1
Father Stretch My Hands, Pt. 1
Kanye West
The Life of Pablo
4:21
PM
Rihanna - Needed Me
Needed Me
Rihanna
Anti
4:18
PM
Usher - No Limit
No Limit
Usher
100 Hits: Summer 2016
4:05
PM
DJ Khaled, Drake - For Free
For Free
DJ Khaled, Drake
For Free
4:02
PM
Kanye West - Power
Power
Kanye West
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
3:47
PM
Rihanna - Work
Work
Rihanna
Anti
3:42
PM
Beyoncé - Hold Up
Hold Up
Beyoncé
Lemonade
3:39
PM
Tory Lanez - LUV
LUV
Tory Lanez
I Told You
3:24
PM
Alessia Cara - Here
Here
Alessia Cara
Four Pink Walls
3:21
PM
Drake - Controlla
Controlla
Drake
Views
3:08
PM
Destiny's Child - Cater 2 You
Cater 2 You
Destiny's Child
Love Songs
3:04
PM
Dreezy, T-Pain - Close to You
Close to You
Dreezy, T-Pain
Close to You
2:51
PM
Drake - One Dance
One Dance
Drake
Views
2:43
PM
Rihanna - Needed Me
Needed Me
Rihanna
Anti
2:40
PM
Maxwell - 1990X
1990X
Maxwell
blackSUMMERS'night

On To The Next One [Jay-Z + Swizz Beatz] (Explicit Album Version) - Jay-Z
On To The Next One [Jay-Z + Swizz Beatz] (Explicit Album Version)
Jay-Z
Create Station Buy Song
Bad (feat. Tiara Thomas) - Wale
Bad (feat. Tiara Thomas)
Wale
Create Station Buy Song
We Be Burnin' (Recognize It) - Sean Paul
We Be Burnin' (Recognize It)
Sean Paul
Create Station Buy Song
Na Na - Trey Songz
Na Na
Trey Songz
Create Station Buy Song
Really Really - Kevin Gates
Really Really
Kevin Gates
Create Station Buy Song
Controlla - Drake
Controlla
Drake
Create Station Buy Song
Nothing Is Promised - Mike Will Made-It
Nothing Is Promised
Mike Will Made-It
Create Station Buy Song
CRZY - Kehlani
CRZY
Kehlani
Create Station Buy Song
Do You Mind ft. Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, August Alsina, Jeremih, Future and Rick Ross - DJ Khaled
Do You Mind ft. Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, August Alsina, Jeremih, Future and Rick Ross
DJ Khaled
Create Station Buy Song
LUV - Tory Lanez
LUV
Tory Lanez
Create Station Buy Song

lol peep got all them screenshots proving nothing. I already gave you my fact. Go to billboard.com the **** is there. I'm not reading radio spin charts all day long.

What you provided is merely suggesting there is something that MIGHT be fishy going on...I can admit that bit for you to pretend I've never said a fact Imma just have to ignore you like the max dude :lol: y'all seeing what y'all wanna see

Chart topper
Alotta ppl thought his numbers were funny
Dropped Islah despite alotta others in his lane being bigger and his singles not poppin
Really Really was a hit so they "forced" 2 Phones"
Drake hasn't tried to remix or steal his style

Peep doin his HW :lol:

Chart topper
Dropped Islah despite alotta others in his lane being bigger and his singles not poppin

Difference gates has a fan base, hell he got stans look at rico. Dude been putting in work for years before Islam dropped. Luca brasi did wonders for him, new english.... not so much.

Kevin gates came out two ****** years ago :rofl:

Desiigner literally dropped his first song like all star weekend

***** has one mixtape out all acting like his career over and he just gon fade away like Trinidad James :rofl: this **** is laughable

Chart topper

Gates already had a fan base and a popular song with I don't get tired. I thought 2 phones was before really really.

Back
Top Bottom