Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

The absolute worst one is when one poster said that hush could just be his friend so he gave him writing credits to hook him up and look out for him :lol:
Nope to this day the worse is the dude who said hotline bling isn't a pop song then continued to say if that's pop then dipset hey ma is pop... really *****? Really?

laugh.gif

Nope to this day the worse is the dude who said hotline bling isn't a pop song then continued to say if that's pop then dipset hey ma is pop... really *****? Really?

But hey ma has rap verses, hotline bling has no rapping in it. Do you remember what poster said this?

Last edited:
But hey ma has rap verses, hotline bling has no rapping in it. Do you remember what poster said this?
I had a screenshot but must've deleted it. People in that thread gotta remember it, I couldn't believe he was serious.

Post Quentin Miller and PND's too?

Post the interview where the weeknd talks about drake taking an album's worth of songs from him?

He said half an album. It was a rolling stone interview.

Drake gave Tesfaye a big boost when he featured the Weeknd on his double-platinum 2011 album, Take Care. But for Tesfaye, being under the wing of his fellow Torontonian was a mixed blessing: A handful of songs he'd written for House of Balloons ended up on Take Care. As Tesfaye said in a 2013 interview, "I was hungry....I was like, 'Dude, take anything.'" Today, he says he has nothing but gratitude for Drake, whom he calls "my closest friend in the industry at that time." Still, he says, "I gave up almost half of my album. It's hard. I will always be thankful — if it wasn't for the light he shined on me, who knows where I'd be. And everything happens for a reason." That said: "You never know what I would say if this success wasn't in front of me now."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/f...ide-the-weeknds-dark-twisted-fantasy-20151021

Drake stans some of the worst
mean.gif
 Right up there with Eminem stans

And I like Drake's music for the most part, but you'd think some of these dudes are being paid to come defend their 6 god at all costs 

Drake stans some of the worst :smh:  Right up there with Eminem stans
And I like Drake's music for the most part, but you'd think some of these dudes are being paid to come defend their 6 god at all costs 

I never thought there could be a fan base worse than Lil' _a_n_'s, but where we are :lol:

[quote name="FL60/official-desiigner-thread-vol-new-english-mixtape-out/2670#post_26527517"]

Video is pretty dope

]

Last edited:
Is it just my yt or did they put the subtitles in the video

GOOD managing Migos got Quavo everywhere

I mean lets be real, besides the meek feature, all the other songs were with artist he been working with for years. Unless it's a drake and quavo or hov and quavo song i don't know about.

2 chainz?
Kap G
Was just on Mustard album wit YG
He gon be on Post Malone album
Famous Dex
PartyNextDoor
Did Under Armour promotion wit Tip and Brandon Marshall

Dude damn on has a solo career tbh

I don't really see him doing anything out the ordinary that he wouldn't do without the management. Some of them joints could've been on the stash idk. We knew the solo was coming anyway tho. Years ago they said they were gonna do solo tapes, I just wanna see if he can carry a whole tape solo. Probably would have Hella features.

Solo careers would probably hurt takeoff the most. Offset and quavo do Hella features and he just be in his own world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom