Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

everyone is entitled to their opinion but in no universe is fredo better than herb

herbo easily the nicest outta all the young dudes in the chi right now

Reading the first few pages before Ye featured desiigner are the funniest. Dude needs to drop that tape right now, he is at the apex of popularity

Durk is a shell of his former self, he peaked with Signed With Streets. Remember My Name was trash save for the title track and 500 Homicides.

And why no love for Montana? Is it because he's not from the Chi?

Vic Mensa was cool before Ye' got a hold of him.....

Chance ain't bad either.
True that Vic Innanetape was 
smokin.gif
 and it still gets spins.

Once he hope on that Ye life dude thought he was too much

Kinda feel the same with Chance but his last tape was a little different 

Durk is a shell of his former self, he peaked with Signed With Streets. Remember My Name was trash save for the title track and 500 Homicides.

And why no love for Montana? Is it because he's not from the Chi?
His album was a disappointment but 500 homicides was flames. 300 days 300 nights was flames also. Montana of 300? He kinda nice his chiraq freestyle was hot. "I got the .30 on me no Stephen curry"

Lil herb aka g herbo [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
That **** is wack bro bro

***** said herb wack but claiming Durkee nice.... :lol: jesus

Convertiblebert labeled Future as his #1 rapper. Go figure :lol: :rofl:

Trash begets trash

"When I die, don't let no puuuu*** n_ at my service"

:pimp:

Last edited:
Do you talk the way you type on NT around your friends in Belgium ?
English is my 3rd language so obviously not 
laugh.gif
 We speak Dutch here so it can't really be compared.

For as much time I spend here I think it's only natural some of your slang has been added to my vocabulary. It's not really a conscious decision to incoroporate it, I type/speak English like a second native language so I'm not really making conscious choices decisions about which terms I use to communicate a certain point.

Last edited:
You feel like your pals would try to play you if you spoke that way around them ?
I'm not entirely sure what you're getting at here. Speak in what way? We don't use English here so I'm not sure how any comparison could be drawn. I speak Dutch like everyone else here, with some local dialect of course and some influences of my friends from other regions.
If you feel some type of way about me using certain slang then just say it instead of beating around the bush.

Just wondering if you qualify as a "code switcher" since you speak 3 languages and also speak a "street version" of English.

Back
Top Bottom