Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

O well **** knocks 

Hd6X7d.gif

One up tho

Last edited:
Just saw a video with a phillipino looking future clone named kap g.....i guess his formula is too easy cuz dude aint sound too bad

Kap G is from Atlanta. 21 years old. Been dropping mixtapes since 2011. And, he had blonde in his hair before Future.

Lastly, he is mexican. Also, a better lyricist then Future. Get that misinformation out of here.

:lol: :lol: of course you would have his biography. I saw that video too a out a month ago, and I surely did say "hmph, Filipino Future"

Reaching with Kap G...and DEFINITLEY Zach Farlow.

If anything...Fetty Wap straight jacked Zach Farlow's whole existence :lol:. Dude has been out for a minute...has the skin tone...and works with all the premier producers in ATL...and somehow, never popped. Weird.

When I first heard "Trap Queen" in the strip club....I thought it was a Zach Farlow song.

Last edited:
Never heard of this farlow fella, but if he been out before fetty, then i completely agree that fetty took his flow

I ain't gonna lie, I was banging Zack heavy like 2 years ago. When I heard him on that metro mixtape I started looking up his ****.

Never heard of this farlow fella, but if he been out before fetty, then i completely agree that fetty took his flow

Yeah, dude was out before Fetty. He was on the scene are around 2012-2013.

Dude has 808 Mafia as his producers...and can't blow. Crazy. It wouldn't surprise me to see him blow soon though. Dude has the image and producers. All it takes is one hit....and he's on his way.

That Kap G track is flames too. Glad to see him blowing up. He been grinding for a minute.

A Mexican non esse dude from College Park, GA....who woulda thunk :lol: :pimp:.

Kap G is signed to Pharrell's I am Other label.

I don't really think he sound like Future.

And I used to think Zach was about to blow because of how unique he was. It must hurt for him to watch Fetty's success.

And I used to think Zach was about to blow because of how unique he was. It must hurt for him to watch Fetty's success.

I rly don't hear it, granted Fetty aint too meodic but he def switches up the melody
Zach only can hit one melody. Most of Fetty's catalogue sounds nothin like Zach

I thought Zack was up next Cuz like said before, he white, melodic and get beats from all the top trap dudes. I still think he gonna come outta nowhere, he just need 1 hit in the A.

like i said last week....if that zach guy was played on the radio first he would've won, but fetty for some crazy reason to me has not been compared to this guy in the mainstream and i am confused as to how no one made a mention of this guy

im  lowkey pulling for zach to make it now and i only heard a minute of the track that was posted.

im more pissed at this travesty than the future/desiigner thing

Last edited:
like i said last week....if that zach guy was played on the radio first he would've won, but fetty for some crazy reason to me has not been compared to this guy in the mainstream and i am confused as to how no one made a mention of this guy

im  lowkey pulling for zach to make it now and i only heard a minute of the track that was posted.

U just saying that Cuz y'all both white.

maybe zach can desiigner fetty even though he was first dude got bangerz all he needs is one big hit

Back
Top Bottom