*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

see that the Lions added Tulloch and Easy-E... if they can add one more piece they have a killer D

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just re-signed Houston to a two year contract, I like how were coming together. Camp should be very competitive for the DB positions, hopefully Berry can stay healthy. He's got a lot of potential

Just re-signed Houston to a two year contract, I like how were coming together. Camp should be very competitive for the DB positions, hopefully Berry can stay healthy. He's got a lot of potential

Apparently Eric Wrights deal was for $3 million as well. I doubt Durant got much more than that, since that's what we signed the others for.

Justin Durant- $3 million per
Eric Wright- $3 million (confirmed)
Stephen Tulloch- $3.25 million (confirmed)
Chris Houston- $3 million per (confirmed)

So for the money Scrabble got, we signed four starters for our defense. I think Mayhew went about the offseason correctly. We inquired about Asomugha and actually big for Johnathan Joseph, but in the end spent our money more wisely.

Apparently Eric Wrights deal was for $3 million as well. I doubt Durant got much more than that, since that's what we signed the others for.

So for the money Scrabble got, we signed four starters for our defense. I think Mayhew went about the offseason correctly. We inquired about Asomugha and actually big for Johnathan Joseph, but in the end spent our money more wisely.

Not a new fan but have lived in Grand Rapids my entire life.

Why don't you have a Purcey avy? He was a wonderful addition to our great bullpen.

Why don't you have a Purcey avy? He was a wonderful addition to our great bullpen.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Newbs I already know you are. The reason I asked is because maybe we can organize a group and attend a game this season. As for the avy, it took a lot for me to change Datsyuk
laugh.gif

Newbs I already know you are. The reason I asked is because maybe we can organize a group and attend a game this season. As for the avy, it took a lot for me to change Datsyuk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

laugh.gif
I bet. Gonna sport a Commodore one next year
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

laugh.gif
I bet. Gonna sport a Commodore one next year
wink.gif

i live in CA. I became a Lions fan after watching Barry Sanders score 5 TDs in 3 quarters in the 1988 Holiday bowl. I told myself "where ever he gets drafted is going to be my team" So basically I have been a Lions fan since April 23rd 1989. I have been to every Lions game in the Bay Area (49ers and Raiders) ever since.

i live in CA. I became a Lions fan after watching Barry Sanders score 5 TDs in 3 quarters in the 1988 Holiday bowl. I told myself "where ever he gets drafted is going to be my team" So basically I have been a Lions fan since April 23rd 1989. I have been to every Lions game in the Bay Area (49ers and Raiders) ever since.

That was a big pickup in Tolluch..I can not wait for this season to start..I'm at that Monday Night Game this year..there's no way that I can miss that. Man it sucks that our division is so tough..You know what, forget that..I really think we're gonna make some noise. It's crazy to be this excited after all those years with Millen..

That was a big pickup in Tolluch..I can not wait for this season to start..I'm at that Monday Night Game this year..there's no way that I can miss that. Man it sucks that our division is so tough..You know what, forget that..I really think we're gonna make some noise. It's crazy to be this excited after all those years with Millen..

i live in cali too
pimp.gif
 but im just 20 years old i never got to see him play in college... didnt really see him play in the nfl when i was younger either but when i used to play madden and aany other football games vs my brother i would choose the Lions cuz of him and it just stuck with me haha been a fan all my life

i live in cali too
pimp.gif
 but im just 20 years old i never got to see him play in college... didnt really see him play in the nfl when i was younger either but when i used to play madden and aany other football games vs my brother i would choose the Lions cuz of him and it just stuck with me haha been a fan all my life

ah yes Madden... where I made the Lions kings...from the Run and Shoot from the early 90s to the unstoppable Harrington to Herman Moore or Johnny Morton and Barry out the backfield... Oh to dream...lol

ah yes Madden... where I made the Lions kings...from the Run and Shoot from the early 90s to the unstoppable Harrington to Herman Moore or Johnny Morton and Barry out the backfield... Oh to dream...lol

Originally Posted by minus28

Impatiently waiting for the preseason

Originally Posted by minus28

Impatiently waiting for the preseason

I, like I am sure all Lions fans. am praying that Stafford stays healthy. That is pretty much adding another first rounder to this team. Hell, even a top tier FA QB when looking at it.

I am sure Linehan is loving what he has on O. Leshore and Best should be more than enough to keep a D honest. Plus, they both have decent hands.

Back
Top Bottom