*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

One of these days I am going to make it out to Detroit for a home game. Maybe next year if they are scheduled a Sunday or Monday night prime time game I will try and make it out there, been a fan to long to have never made it there for a game yet
30t6p3b.gif
Only have seen them live once when they played the Titans when I was living in Alabama.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

got my ticket for the MNF game.

im mirin
pimp.gif

me and a couple friends want to go but it sucks to spend $100+ each ticket and have horrible seats
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I wish I could go to that game. I did just get tickets when they play the raiders tho.
pimp.gif

im mirin
pimp.gif

me and a couple friends want to go but it sucks to spend $100+ each ticket and have horrible seats
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I wish I could go to that game. I did just get tickets when they play the raiders tho.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

im mirin
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Tailgate will be crazy probably.  If the Tigers win the 1'st round it will be a ALCS Game at 4 and a Monday Night football game that night. I will prolly seed a chick from novi that night .

The Elmwood gonna be BANGIN

im mirin
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Tailgate will be crazy probably.  If the Tigers win the 1'st round it will be a ALCS Game at 4 and a Monday Night football game that night. I will prolly seed a chick from novi that night .

The Elmwood gonna be BANGIN

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

im mirin
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I found some tickets to the ATL game on stubhub for a good price. Mini Summit for the Monday Night Tailgate?
nerd.gif

im mirin
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I found some tickets to the ATL game on stubhub for a good price. Mini Summit for the Monday Night Tailgate?
nerd.gif

im mirin
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm gonna be at MNF game.  Didn't even think about the ALCS thing, though.  Might try to go to both games if we make it
nerd.gif
  Gonna be a lot of fun 
pimp.gif

im mirin
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm gonna be at MNF game.  Didn't even think about the ALCS thing, though.  Might try to go to both games if we make it
nerd.gif
  Gonna be a lot of fun 
pimp.gif

im mirin
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

where are the seats located? price?
nerd.gif
been looking for a good deal on tickets for a minute now
tired.gif

im mirin
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

where are the seats located? price?
nerd.gif
been looking for a good deal on tickets for a minute now
tired.gif

Fairley returns to 1st practice since week 1 of training camp. 
pimp.gif

cannot wait for him to hit the field
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

12 hours til gametime
devil.gif

Fairley returns to 1st practice since week 1 of training camp. 
pimp.gif

cannot wait for him to hit the field
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

12 hours til gametime
devil.gif

I was feeling sick during that first half. But Stafford just plays fearless out there. This kid is a leader. I really am loving this team, and we're only going to get better once Fairly gets out on the field.
Calvin and Stafford =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
    We need to lock up Calvin asap for the rest of his career. Give this man part ownership of the team, a line of cars named after him, naming rights to the Stadium, two young Russian chicks, whatever he wants, but the man HAS to stay a Lion for life.

I was feeling sick during that first half. But Stafford just plays fearless out there. This kid is a leader. I really am loving this team, and we're only going to get better once Fairly gets out on the field.
Calvin and Stafford =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
    We need to lock up Calvin asap for the rest of his career. Give this man part ownership of the team, a line of cars named after him, naming rights to the Stadium, two young Russian chicks, whatever he wants, but the man HAS to stay a Lion for life.

1st half of the game 
sick.gif

Glad the Lions were able to bounce back and get the road win.
pimp.gif

Stafford to CJ all day.

1st half of the game 
sick.gif

Glad the Lions were able to bounce back and get the road win.
pimp.gif

Stafford to CJ all day.

Back
Top Bottom