**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

For me it's

1. Season 2
2. Season 4
3. Season 1
4. Season 5
5. Season 3

I hope Dexter and Deb relationship isn't affected on camera because of their relationship off camera.

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

For me it's

1. Season 2
2. Season 4
3. Season 1
4. Season 5
5. Season 3
For a limited time only, get your very own Sgt. James Doakes bobblehead!

dexter-doakes-bh.jpg

Show is dope, saw all 5 seasons in a matter of months. Got spoiled watching all episodes back to back, going to be hard to watch on a weekly basis but it's all good.

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Got spoiled watching all episodes back to back, going to be hard to watch on a weekly basis but it's all good.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i hate watching week to week... Gives me another rthing to look forward too though

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

I hope Dexter and Deb relationship isn't affected on camera because of their relationship off camera.
what do you mean?

They were married than got divorced.

Originally Posted by toine2983

what do you mean?

Don't forget to mention Julia Styles was the reason why.

^Damn, I knew those two were dating, didn't know she was the cause of the divorce.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by toine2983

what do you mean?

Don't forget to mention Julia Styles was the reason why.
I just caught up with the Series over the Summer, Great Series so far............................but that *+* right there?

eek.gif

Link ?

Im pretty sure i heard Dexter fell in love with Julia Styles on set during season 5 while he was married to Deb. Then they got divorced.

People don't like Deb? She is one of my favorite characters on the show. She was annoying in the first couple of seasons, but now I like her. I have a feeling a someone important will die in this season, but I really don't think it would be Deb.

Knowing the off camera situation between Michael, Jennifer, and Julia makes this scene that much better.

none of you guys caught the early screening?
out since yesterday

I saw it was out but I've got enough new TV on my plate right now.. I'll be patient

Originally Posted by wcghost

For me it's

1. Season 2
2. Season 4
3. Season 1
4. Season 5
5. Season 3
For a limited time only, get your very own Sgt. James Doakes bobblehead!

dexter-doakes-bh.jpg

They killed him off too early imo.

i just saw it. i like where this season is going already

Back
Top Bottom